Prolouge

I've been pretending to take the pills for months now and I'm sick of it. Everything is so boring. I don't even know my friends and family anymore. For the past month I've been smuggling small snacks up to my room. I think I have enough to escape.

As soon as I got back home from work I immediately start to pack. I pack clothes, food, a radio, and things that meant something to me. Like the bracelet my friend got me for my 15th birthday. Later on that day she gave me tickets to go see my favourite band, twenty øne piløts! I remember like it was yesterday. But that was around 2 years ago. That reminds me! I packed my ukelele and my sheet music to all sorts of songs. From The Beatles all the way to Waterparks. Music was my life. Ok, don't get distracted. Your running away remember.

Later that night

It's around 1 in the morning and I've slept for a couple hours. I thought it was the perfect time to run. Luckily for me, I live near the barrier so sneaking was surprising easy.

Although it was easy I still ran just in case. Never know who's behind you. What you can't see can kill you.

2 months later..

So far I've found a 1-story house and I've been living here for a couple weeks now. I found a ray gun from the previous owner. I've had few Drac attacks, thank god. I've been listening to the Traffic Report 24/7. I hope I can find another Killjoy soon. It's getting lonely here.

Word count: 273