Home Life

Click gently strums a slightly beat up guitar while Mim softly sings.

'Cause there ain't no way that I'm sorry for what I did.

Mim softly sang.

She was always told she had a beautiful voice but she refused to believe it. She thought she sounded pretty ok. Not to bad y'know.

They continued to sing and play for a couple hours till they were to tired to carry on.

Miss. Mims POV

The sun shone into my room as I woke up. It's to early for this mmmm. Oh my! I almost forgot Click was here! I should probably check in her. I'm going have to get used to having someone else around here.

I put my shoes, jacket and extra accessories on before I walked out. I went to Clicks room and the door was wide open. I looked in and she wasn't there. She's probably in the kitchen. I hope..

I slowed walked to the kitchen, grabbing my ray gun in the process. You never what's going to happen here in the desert at this point. I turned around the corner and, oh my god. She's sitting on the couch eating Power Pup. Thank god. I was scared she was kidnapped! Or she just left!

"..G-good morning..!" I chirped.

She turned her direction to me.
"Oh, good morning" Click said quietly and then returning to her Power Pup.

That reminds me. I'm pretty hungry myself. I grabbed my own can and start eating. I've gotten used to the taste so it doesn't bother me much anymore. Damn I miss cheesecake.

"So, anything new this morning?" I say with my mouth stuffed.

"Mmm, nothing I can think of" Click says finishing her can. She got up and threw her can out then sits back down.

"Oh that's good I guess" I quietly respond.

There was silence between us for quite some time.

Later that day

!!CRASH!!

"What the hell was that!?" I yell immediately grabbing my ray gun.

I ran like my depended on it, because at this it did. I noticed Click was following close behind. I ran to the entrance room only to find my door busted open and, a nice crowd of Dracs. I mentally sighed and aimed my ray gun dusting a few of them right off.

Click was pretty concentrated on dusting them. She never lost focus. Damn, she had good aim.

I noticed I was getting off track and helped Click with the Drac problem. I've never had this many Dracs attack before. Plus, what am I going to do about my door? I'll figure that out later.

Click Booms POV

I hear a loud crash and yelling from Mim. I can't understand but I grab my ray gun and see her running. In quick fo follow close behind.

We run into the main room only to be greeted by a swarm of Dracs.

Great.

I already lost him and I really don't want to lose her.

Oh my god this is to much.

Not again.

Not again.

Stupid! Shot them! Help her!

I started shooting the Dracs as precisely as I can. I miss a couple but I get them by the second shot. I stayed focus on dusting every single one of them.

About 20 minutes later all of them were dusted. There were a couple of S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/S so that was quiet the round.

Why did they send so many Dracs out here? Its only me and Mim so they wouldn't need to send that many. Just a bunch of S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/S and well trained Dracs. Not just some half-assed group of Dracs and a couple S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/S. Did they think we were weak? Whatever, they know it'll take more to dust us now.

—————————————————————-

It's your author here with the 4th chapter! I tried to write a more action based chapter so it's more interesting. Plus you get to know more about Mim and Clicks life :) See y'all in the next chapter!!