Fools And Steve's Being Childish Steve's

Author: Hey. I made this because I can't do this story without Time Steve, Ghost Steve or Light Steve, so...

Sabre: OOOkkk?? Who exactly are you?

Elemental: He is a different version of Galaxy Steve.

Author: RAINBOW!

Rainbow: Someone called me? What's up, Sabre?

Galaxy: Why are we here this early?? *Yawns* I'm tired. Also, why are there two of me?

Blue: Well, of course you would be tired. You were up later than the rest of us.

Galaxy: Sabre, he's being mean.

Elemental: I honestly think that you and Rainbow Steve hate each other more then you and Blue.

Rainbow: Yeah. No kidding. He stole Sabre from me. *Takes out two sticks* I'll fight you right here, right now!

Galaxy: Yeah right. Like you could hurt me, you wimp. Besides, I could hurt you more will these Galaxy sticks I make with my powers!

Blue & Elemental: *Turnes to Sabre*

Blue: Do they always do this?

Sabre: *Sighs* It's like taking care of children.

Author: SHUT UP BEFORE I TIE YOU TWO DOWN TO A CHAIR AND HAVE NIGHTMARE ATTACK YOU!!!!

Blue: ......

Elemental: ....

Sabre: Whoa, What the heck? That was my ear, Fam!

Author: Sorry, but I'm getting sick of you two fighting.

Elemental: Maybe if you lock the two of them in a room for a couple days, they just might start getting along?

Blue: That's a great idea.

Author: I would but I don't want to loose more Steve's for this book. I don't have Time Steve because my friend decided to Stevenapp him for a day, Light Steve is with Lukas on his server, and Ghost Steve is out exploring and probably won't ever be back.

Elemental: Oh.

Author: Well, I hope yall like this. And also, *Looks Shocked* I actually updated! If you want, I'll make a RP Book for The Steve Saga! Anyways, That's it from me! Bye guys.

Elemental: Bye.

Rainbow: I hope we can do that that would be awesome!

Galaxy: Bye.

Sabre: See ya Later.

Blue: This Is fun!