A Note from the Author

Thank you for reading my story. Before you dive in, I'd like please share with you my heart and my vision for this book. It's about more then simply me telling about my life, because Frankly , there are many parts of my story that I'd rather forget and that I'm certainly not proud of .but there are also instances of Amazing Grace for which I'm supremely thankful. I  headed to tell my story not only for my own healing from a difficult past but also to help bring healing and liberation those of you who may have suffered in similar ways. A major key in my healing was finding my voice-the voice I never had As little girl. by giving that little girl a voice, I hope to help others find theirs and find the courage to use it. My heart's desire is East my words bring others the hope I have discovered in my own life.

I right specially for those of you who know the pain of sexual abuse as well as all those who have experienced abandonment, rejection, and fear, I write for those of you I believe you are damage goods and who identify yourselves by the wounds of your past . I write to encourage you that There is hope , there is light, and there is a life with living beyond the pain of the past. I write because I believe with my whole heart that you-just like me-can find your way to ultimate healing and freedom.

I ask that You read this book without throwing stones. We're all human and we're all made mistakes , most of us,however, don't have them aired out for the world to read. Understand the people change ,as I have,and everyone  deserves grace and a second chance. I'd like acknowledge my family and Jeremy for their understanding in how they, and especially some of their vulnerable moments, appear as part of this book. They are part of a bigger picture. Their experiences too can help others for a greater purpose. I honor them for their courage and commend them for their bravery as I recount some hurtful memories.

You'll see that Jeremy and I had a particularly difficult relationship especially. We were both young mature when we were together. And I specially want you to know that just I have change, Jeremy has too, and he is a different man than he once was. Im proud of how far he has come as a man and as a father. Today, I consider him a friend.

I'm grateful all the family members and friends are part of my story. I love them with all my heart and am thankful beyond words.