Hell On Feet

Pov: Eir 

Pov: Eir 

Dear diary,  

         How do I start this out? Um, Hi I'm the daughter of Hades and a mortal. I don't know my mother. Not much seen of Hades. I don't talk to my father, but my twin brother Sebashton does. Actually he lives in the Underworld. I haven't  seen Bash since we was 12. He left when our father summoed him. Now I live in a little town outside of Montgomery with my best friend Matthew.  We've been friends since 6th grade. Matthew is something else. Laid back, quiet, sweet, handsome. I don't know where I would be without Matthew. He is my whole rock. My family. If you're wondering if he knows. He does and cares for me all the same. I can't help to say I feel some type of way for Matt. His smile. The way he walks, talks, cares for the people he loves.  Ugh, it's so hard. I don't know how long I have liked  him. Matthew is tall and breweding. White hair with dark browns eyes that look black when he is mad. Lean and built. Tattoos. He is a head turner for sure. Like every other story I can't tell him. He doesn't like me like that. Doesn't want the struggle that's called me. Lava girl is what his older brother use to call me. When I was little and I got mad my hands would catch on fire. Of course Matt beat the crap out of Josh for that. I've controlled that since then,but no boy wants to by with a girl who is a fire starter. "Eir if you don't come on now you can walk to school!" Matt screamed from downstairs. Matt has been acting funny here lately. "Eir!" I gotta go diary. 

                                                                                                       Sincerly,

                                                                                                                             Eir Rosewood. <3 

I run down the stairs to crash into a body. Strong arms wrap around me. I wrap my arms around the person. I look up to see it's Matt. I smile a small smile. The way he is looking at me makes me melt. Shaking my head I let go of him and apologize. He  doesn't let go. We need to go Matt, I say while looking down. Feeling my cheeks heat up. After you, Matt says. Oh this boy is killing me. We are  walking to the car when I get a fire message from my brother. 

Dear baby sis,

             You are being summoed to the Underworld. You need to be warned what is about to happend. Father says he needs both of us here. Go our spot in the woods with the well. You know what to do. Bring your ring. You know which one. I miss you baby sis. I wish you a safe trip. You have 3 Earth hours before you will be dragged to Hell by force. Please come willingly. 

                                                                                                                    Love, 

                                                                                                                                     Your Bash Bash. 

ps. Bring the human with you. 

I look at Matt. I guess we are going to Hell. He nods in agreement and we start walking towards the woods.