Can i sleep with you?

(At Lou house)

they were started storm rain as He Was sleep with snoring loudly then hear doorbell. He woke up And yawn loudly and got up. Lou Went go downstairs and open the door it was Ella, the half elves/wolf ear but she's elves, red hair was wet all over her.

Lou: Ella? What are you doing this midnight? And it raining out there. And where have you been? You been gone in 3 week.

Ella: oh, hey Lou, I know but I-i just wanna talk to you. um...can I come in?

Lou: of course sweetie.

Ella: thank you.

When She got inside, she take off her shoes. Lou grab the blanket around her shoulder cover.

Lou: better?

Ella: yes, Thanks.

Lou: your welcome facedoll.

Ella: *blush* shut up...*whisper*

Lou: what was that?

Ella: Oh! Nothing!

Lou: okay what do like drunk? Tea? Hot Chocolate? Or water?-

Ella: Hot chocolate!...please.

Lou: alright I will make it.

Lou got up and ran to kitchen made hot chocolate. After few minutes he hold cup come to give Ella hand to hold.

Lou: careful, it hot. * give Ella hot chocolate*

Ella: thank you *blow the cup until it cool down then drunk it*

Lou: so what do you want talk about? And why you stay in this house for 3 week?

Ella look up then put cup in table and then she taking big breath and out, Then she spoke to Lou.

Ella: well, uh...when I was at Forest I was looking for animal little bunny for hunting I chase them but...there was...girl...white with short hair...horn... and wing...A and tails...

Lou: what is her name?

Ella: her name was...*sigh*...Eliveon sunshine...she was my old best friend and we were kid, my older brother watch me to make sure I was safe and...then I saw her sit here all lonely I come to ask her want be my friend she agree and we had lot a fun together.

Ella: but one day my father told me we leave this town Because there forest of treehouse

Ella: but one day my father told me we leave this town Because there forest of treehouse...new home...but I don't want lost my best friend.

but I don't want lost my best friend