Ally 21

Shit, shit, shit, shit.
Trixie probably took a video and now she's going to post it. Jay's baseball career will be ruined! My hands were on his belt, his were on my waist. This already looks bad. I hide emotions really well, after all I can act at a high level. I told Jay softly,"Let me handle this." I opened the car door and said,"Ew, I knew I smelt a coward! What do you want?" Trixie laughed at me,"I will release this video of you and Jay, or you can stay away. Easy.", Trixie said."Oh, wipe that smirk off of your ugly face. I wouldn't blakmail Jay or me if I we're you. You have no idea of the dirt I have on you.", I said, I know how to bluff. In a pool of sharks, you have to be the biggest sharks of all. "Oh please, what could you know about me.",she said. "Nothing, but my brother saves all the pictures you've sent. Using pads doesn't work, flat girl. Or should I call you A-cups?",yes I know this was harsh. But think about all the things she's done to me, I want my revenge. She gave me social anxiety for crying out loud! Trixie gasped and ran away crying. I took a deep breath and got inside the car, "Do you have a lighter? Im starting to panic here." He nodded and handed me over one,"I know you too well, My Angel."
"Thanks.", I lit the cigarette and rolled down a window. I took deep drags. I went through 3 cigarettes, I felt high but I knew I wasn't. "You feel better?", Jay asked me. I nodded and said,"Where were we?", He blushed and I put my knees on each side of him. I took control. I fully took off his belt. He looked me in the eyes and said,"Is your skin on fire, too?" I nodded, my body ached,I wanted so much more. I kissed his neck and I bit it playfully. His hands squeezed every inch of my body. One of my hand was on his shoulder another inside his pants.
The car windows were steaming up with both of our body heat. We didn't stop, things didn't escalate except both of our shirts were off. The hand that was on his shoulder slowly glided down his perfect chest and abs. I dug my fingernails in his abs, he was shaking. So was I. We stopped because Jay got a call from his baseball coach. He said,"I'm sorry My Angel,but I need to take this." I let him and put my shirt back on. I got a call from Jill, I had to answer. If I didn't she would track me down. Shes great with computers. I was still shaking, when I picked up I tried to sound as normal as possible," Hey gurl, what's Gucci?",I've never said that to her, ever. Jay already hung up and laughed at me out loud. He leaned over and kissed my neck,"Jay.." I practically moaned his name. "I see you girlfriend, I'll hang up now.", She said in a amused tone."Wait no it's not what you thi-", she hung up on me. "Jay, why did you do that? Now she probably thinks we did the unspeakable.", I looked at him uncomfortably. He laughed and said,"I have to get you home so you can get ready for our date. It's at the beach, I'll bring Max." I nodded, but it was my turn to tease him. I left my hand in his crotch and squeezed it gently. He was red, I couldn't help but laugh,"Guess who's even now!" He was shaking for more. We got at my house, and I stared to get ready.

Author: sorry for the short chapter schools starting and I won't have slot if time to upload, maybe every other day. I promise