14

The room was hot and streamy as their tongues fought for dominance. "Take off your shirt right now" Chase said eagerly, kissing down Noen's neck. The blonde haired boy moaned, the feeling of his neck being sucked never felt so good. He unbutton his shirt in a rush as Chase began kissing down his chest. "I want you now" Noen felt his heart flutter.

Chase kissed him roughly, letting his tongue travel on Noen's chin. "Lay down and wait for daddy" The brown haired boy demanded. He liked controlling Noen and being the one in power. Noen laid down, already stripped down to his boxers. Chase anxiously ripped his shirt and pants in a hurry.

He wanted to fuck Noen now or never. He climbed on top, between Noen's legs. He hungrily kissed him. Their lips wanted more and more of each other and you can tell from the way their body moved, no longer wanting to wait. Chase let his hands roam to Noen's hips, gripping tightly.

"I want you now I want you in me" Noen murmured into the kiss. His eyes held so much lust for Chase, it was crazy. "Say please daddy" Chase smirked. He loved making Noen feel this way. It drove him insane that could have this much authority over someone. The tall boy used his right hand to choke Noen.

Noen liked being choke by the way he simpered. "Please daddy" He whimpered quietly. Seeing Chase on top him was so hot. He really couldn't wait to be fucked by him. "Fuck" Chase mumbled, frustrated. Noen saying that made him so hot and bothered. "I'm going fuck you so-" then Chase woke up when his phone violently startled him.

Chase grabbed his chest, feeling scared at first. He answered his phone, seeing it was Payton calling him at 2 in the morning. "Dude what the hell do you want? I was sleeping" Chase was pissed. He was also pissed because it was dream.

Payton giggled lightly before saying, "Why do they call it a Tv 'set' if you only get one?" Chase could not believe Payton was for real. "Because..... I don't know" He had to think about it. It was way too early to deal with Payton's stupid questions.

"I'm only asking because my mom brought a TV and if the #2 pencil is the most popular pencil, why is it still at number 2?" Payton questioned. Chase sighed heavily because his friend was hurting his head. "Spongebob is on, I'll call back" Payton said happily.

"Please don-" Payton hung up on him in the middle of his sentence. Chase turned off his phone completely so he wouldn't get anymore calls. The young boy wrapped himself in his comforter and shift himself on his back steadily. It didn't take long for him to go back to sleep and into dream land once again.

This time him and Noen were in car. Chase was in a bad mood for some reason. Noen noticed that and questioned, "Are you alright babe?" Chase nodded his head. "Just mad that we have to be in this car for a whole hour" The brown haired boy hated car rides. He hated sitting in one place for a long time.

Noen smirked widely, knowing how to what to do. "No no no" Chase warned him. It was hard enough to pay attention the road. "Babe it's fine" Noen placed his hand on Chase's crotch, squeezing it slightly. The small action made hmm, keeping him from moaning.

Chase let Noen do what he wanted to, not even resisting. Noen unbuckled his pants and went down on him. Chase was trying to look at the road but it was hella difficult. "N-Noen" he moaned loudly, closing one his eyes.

The brown haired boy felt so much pleasure. It was driving him crazy. Noen sucked faster and Chase eyes was going to roll back of his head. "Noen I-Im going" He was going to released soon then he woke up with his little sister shaking his arm.