1 1

We walk to school and everyone looks at us. They are a lot whispering as Felix and I walk by holding hands and I wearing his jacket. "Hey it's ok, I'm here" so say feeling Felix squeeze my hand.
"Thank you, let's go to the office."  We the walk to the office,once I get in I let go of his hand.
"Hello, so you must be Felix!"

"Yes"

"So we don't have a schedule for you, but the principal said if you had a friend you can just have the same schedule as them sense your an idol and such."

Felix left for JYP about 4 months into school, he took a test on what he knew, and the school told him he didn't have to come in until November.

"Ok thank you, I'm going to share a schedule with y/n then."

"Ok! I will let the principal know, you guys better head to class before school start!"

We then leave and go to our  first period. It was just Felix and I. He gets nervous and holds my hand again. We go towards the back of the class and sit. Ugh, go away Adien! Adien had a "crush" on me, he is concerned "popular" all the girls didn't like how I rejected him last year.

"Heyy~Y/n, still hot as ever." Adien say sitting in front of  me.

"Go away" I snap.

"Whatttt?"

"Your annoying and you know I dont like you!"

"Honey, I can change that, just give me a chance tonight" he winks at me. I start to fake barf.

"I'm sorry but she is currently occupied." Felix says

"Exuse me, but who are you?"

"OPPA!!" We turn your head to see a group of girls attempting agyeo. I hate this school.

RING

Thank God class is starting.

"Good morning class! I hear we have a new student! May Lee Felix come up and introduce himself!" The teacher says.

Felix walk up to the front and starts to talk, "hello, most might know me, I am from the Kpop group Stray Kids. Please take care of me."

"Any questions for felix?, Yes Sarah?"

"OPPA who is your girlfriend, or who you like??, please don't tell me it's y/n, she is so ugly!"

"Yes it actually is, y/n is, and she is actually really beautiful."

"Umm.. felix you may go sit down." Felix goes and sit down. My face is in my hands and all they can see is my eyes.

"Cute" Felix whispers as he sits down.