➣ .

DIABLO
━━ ψ ━━

Born as a son of Zeus and a Mother of mortal

Born as a son of Zeus and a Mother of mortal. Diablo was a disgrace. A child of curse is what the gods would call him. He was thrown out, thrown by his own father who was supposedly raise him until he reach the age of immortality.

"he was not supposed to be born!"

"gods cannot make child with mortals."

"it's impossible!"

"he's not a child of mine"

─ ψ .

raised by the demon and i was made into one

"Diablo." He called, The immortal child turn his head and hums as a respond to his father. "yes Lucifer," he make his way to the throne where they sat on and get on to his knees "you called?" he asked, voice as soft as an angel and body as small as the mortal. The bigger creature stand up from his throne, swaying his tails on the other side as his horns begin to grow. "promise me two things."

It was as if he is used to such deep voice, Diablo nods. "anything."

"don't ever go to the midgard realm, and don't ever associate yourself with the gods."

⊱ • ━━━━━━━━ ✥ ━━━━━━━ • ⊰

His eyes stare boringly at the lifeless body underneath him with no emotions or what so ever. Their blood continue to oose out as he deepen his sharp nails into the dead corpse. "I have warned you, not to do it.. and you did it anyways."

Diablo chuckle and point his fingers up, effortlessly bringing the corpse closer to examine it. A devilish grin appear on his red cherry like lips, a soft yet venomous whisper is let out as his silver eyes darken. "dare to touch what's mine, and you're dead in just a blink of an eye."

─ Z.D