chapter 5

The resistance is futile. Since team Rwby joined Exeller, all of vacuo and mistral is dead. The people of Vale and Atlas live their last few days in fear of death every moment of the day. Ozpin and Salem are leading the last hope that humanity has to survive.  Not that there are many left that can fight. And the strong ones that die become a part Exeller's army. Exeller was glad to be free of worry of Y/n escaping control.   Y/n didn't care what happened to other people as long as Ruby was safe.

Atlas was the next target of Exeller.  It was personal for Weiss of course.    It didn't take long for Exeller to start the massacre.  And it took just as long for Atlas to start evacuating.   It didn't make anything easier though.  Team Rwby moved throughout atlas to kill Whoever they could. Weiss headed for the Schnee mansion. 

When she got there she entered to find it without any attendants.  She walked to her father's office to see him sitting there, waiting for her.

Jacques: You're finally here Weiss. When Ozpin told me what you have become.  I knew one day you'd come for me. Everyone else is gone. I sent them away to hopefully be spared from this maddness. I won't run though. 

He got up and spread his arms out.

Jacques: Kill me. I won't fight it. 

Weiss drew her rapier, she hesitated.

Weiss: Even now you act high and mighty. You're still my father. But you are also a monster. And a monster deserves to be slain.

Weiss thrusted once impaling Jacques through the heart killing him instantly. 

Blake was nearing an evacuation point. The soliders guarding it opened fire. But her new power gave her an edge allowing her to effortlessly kill most of the guards. Only a few were left and they shook with fear. As she went to finish them. A blade pommel struck her knocking her away.

Blake: Adam.

Adam: Get everyone out of here now! I'll deal with this!

Blake: I never expected to see you here in Atlas of all places.

Adam: You're a monster.

Blake: Look in the mirror! I'm what you became!  And because of you, so many are dead. But I'm sure by now my body count is higher.

Adam: I have to stop you. For the faunus, and even for humanity. I must stop you.

Blake: Do you think you can beat a DEMON?

Blake disappeared and reappeared above Adam going for a strike. Adam blocked it and backed up. He went for a slash but it missed and Blake went for a stab. Adam dodged and punched Blake away. 

Blake: You never really cared for anyone.  You just wanted power. That's all you ever wanted. You wanted me for power. You never loved me. And this is me giving you all my hate!

She charged for Adam again and attacked with a flurry of attacks Adam barely able to counter any of them.  It wasn't looking good.

Solider: Everyone is on! Hurry and get on!

Adam knocked Blake away with a pommel strike and managed to get on the transport as it was taking off. Blake yelled in anger.

It was obvious that the outcome of this battle, was the destruction of Atlas and death of over half of its people. Bodies littered the streets, blood soaked the sidewalks.  All of it fed Exeller power.  He enjoyed every second of it.

Y/n approached him.

Exeller: Ah Y/n! Did you find what you were looking for?

Y/n: *holds iroonwoods head up* He defended the city till he couldn't breathe anymore. 

Exeller: Good. Atlas is lost. Their last stand will be at Vale. The next fight. Everyone dies.

Y/n nodded and walked away.

Ruby walked up to Y/n and they both stood still.

Y/n: Its almost over. 

Ruby: Good. Then it will be me and you Y/n. Tell me, what do you want in the future. 

Y/n: I want to kill Exeller, and then kill every other demon. And have their power as mine.

Ruby: sounds cliche doesn't it?

Y/n: it will be perfect though.  Then we can have our own little family. And shape everything to our liking. 

Ruby: I like the sound of that.

Y/n: It will all happen soon. Once this universe falls. It will be the last Exeller will see.