crown falls 2

full name - piper amelie florence.

nicknames - piper, pipes. she's really fine with whatever

age - nineteen.

birthday - august twelfth.

zodiac - leo.

gender - female.

pronouns - she, her.

sexuality - heterosexual, questioning.

personality - piper is a sweetheart, she's a big softy and it's not secret. she's a generally happy girl, and enjoys seeing others smile. her laugh is infectious, as well as her attitude. shes a cheeky little shit, and isn't afraid to mess around or to say something she maybe shouldn't have. though, she doesn't often get in trouble. she almost always has good intentions, and hates seeing others in pain. even if something's not her fault, she's the type to apologize over and over again unless she's absolutely sure about something. she takes her job seriously, and never jokes around unless it's appropriate.

faceclaim - kelsey merritt.

scars/distinct features - a small scar on the back of her hand from her childhood; a tattoo of  december written in cursive across her left wrist.

ethnicity - filipino, french.

family - lorei florence (mother, recently deceased)
max florence (father, alive.)
matteo florence (older brother, alive.)

pet(s) - none.

skills - piper grew up in a household of healers, and wanted to be just like her parents. she studied and interned all her life, and worked her way to the place she is now. she has incredible focus, and can find patience quite easily.

strengths - her practice, her sound mind, ability to focus, incredible patience.

weaknesses - she gets flustered easily, won't always be truthful or speak her mind, piper is a bit gullible, blindly sees the best in people, is overdramatic and sees something as more than it actually is.

reliability - 9.

agility - 7.

speed - 8.

focus - 10.

reflexes - 7.

defense - 6.

strength - 5.

occupation - healer, medic.

dreams - having a protege, world peace, and maybe a day or two off.

conditions - healthy.

role - the head healer.

love life - broke up with her ex about six months ago after a miscarriage. currently single af.

children - none.

seolvienti i'm sorry this is kinda trashy, i'm so tired atm and i wanted to get this in fast