Ch.0

It all started, at a party. A small party to celebrate a graduation. It was small, just a group of about 20 kids, fresh out of high school. There was alcohol. Alcohol and drugs. Two things no one should ever get involved with. Especially kids with their whole lives ahead of them.

Just a little...

It's just experimenting, nothing bad...

Maybe just a little more...

And then a little more turns into a lot more. It almost always ends the same. Leaving the user wanting more and more, until death.

There was loud music, and with music, comes dancing. There was boys and girls grinding on each other, while holding red solo cups filled to the brim with beer and, on occasion, vodka. And in the middle of it, was an out of place boy, named Oliver Maccen. He was small, a blond, blue eyed boy.

Oliver didn't want to be there. The only reason he was there was because a friend of his dragged him there. He knew a few people, but other than that, he was lost.

He was pushed by all the dancers to a couch in the corner of the room. He was content staying there, sitting on the beige, stained cushions. It was only a few minutes that had passed until Oliver's twin brother's friend, Kenny, came up to him.

"Yo! What's up Oli!" Oli, a nickname Kenny and most of Oliver's friends gave him. Kenny sat down besides Oliver with a red cup in his hands.

"Hi Kenny," Oliver nervously smiled and gave a small wave to the obviously drunk male. Kenny put his arm around Oliver's shoulders and pulled him close. Too close for comfort, according to dear Oli.

"Dude! You should try some of this shit!" Kenny screamed in Oliver's ear as he put the cup up to the short boy's mouth. Oliver moved away from the brunette, while slightly pushing the cup away from his face.

"Um, no thank you, heh..." The blond protested, laughing a little so the other boy wouldn't get offended. But the brown eyed boy didn't budge.

"Nah man! You gotta try this!" Without warning, Kenny grabbed Oliver's cheeks and squeezed them, forcing the liquor down his throat. The smaller one of the two started to gag.

It was vodka, and it was bitter. Most strong alcohol such as vodka tend to be an acquired taste. As soon as all of the vodka was drunken, Kenny pulled the cup away and let go of Oliver's face. As soon as he did Oliver started coughing and almost threw up.

"So, did ya like it? Hehe!" Kenny stared at Oliver curiously as the boy looked back up at him with wide green eyes.

"Please never do that again," Oliver said while shaking his head side to side. His answer made Kenny erupt with laughter. The brunette held his sides as he hit the ground, shaking with euphoria, and soon passed out. Oliver looked away in embarrassment.

"Hey, you good?" A deep and raspy voice asked. Oliver looked to his right and saw a brown haired, brown eyed male. He was tall, really tall. He looked like a buff football player.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine..." The boy slightly cursed himself at letting his habit of stuttering seep through. The taller man put a hand behind his head and scratched his neck.

"Are you sure? You look really sick," Well, now that he mentioned it, Oliver did feel a bit nauseous. He looked down. He never really drank alcohol, so that whole cup of vodka was taking a toll on his underage body.

"I'm sure it's nothing," He quickly said. He had no idea why this dude just walked up to him asking him about his health. The tall boy took a few steps closer to Oliver. Oliver scooted a bit a way, to make sure they kept their distance.

"It doesn't look like nothing, do you live around here? I could give you a ride home, if that's okay with you. You don't really look like you wanna be here," He was right, Oliver didn't want to be here. But to go into a car with a stranger? Surely Oliver wasn't that stupid, right?

"I don't care, sure..." The alcohol was messing with his brain, normally, Oliver wouldn't think twice about going. He would immediately say no. But he was drunk. And the other male did seemed pretty friendly.

"O-okay! Here, let's go to my car!" He was stuttering as well. Was it also a habit for this male? Or was it perhaps, something else maybe? Oliver didn't seem to dwell on it. Or, couldn't, due to the alcohol affecting his brain and actions.

"Here we are!" Huh? Did they already get to his car? That fast? Oliver didn't remember getting up from the couch, pushing though the dancers, or even walking outside.

The tall man open the passenger seat door, as an invitation for Oliver to sit. Oliver slowly got in the car. As soon as he did, the car door was slammed shut, making him jump a little at the sudden noise.

The bigger male got in on the other side and sat down in the driver's seat. He put the keys in the ignition and started to car. Warm air started to fill up the cold car through the A.C. as they started to drive.

"So, where do you live?" Without thinking, Oliver answered with his address, looking out the window at all the trees and rocks. The party was held at an abandoned house out in the middle of the woods, so the cops wouldn't get a complaint that would lead to them crashing the party.

"Oh! I know that neighborhood! My cousin used to live there a year or so back!" Oliver nodded, dazed. He was hypnotized by the night sky, and the stars. He was trying to find The Big Dipper, when he fell asleep. Not even noticing, the danger he was in...