Ch.2

After that whole fiasco, I looked around. There was a light bulb in the middle of the room, creating a yellowish light to fill up the almost empty space.

Other than the chair I was in, there was a few boxes lying on the ground or stacked up on each other. And a single wooden stool next to me. There was also a stair case leading up to what I assume is the exit, considering that Alex just went out that way and there is no other doors. Hell, there's even no windows. I'm pretty sure I'm in his crusty old basement, and it looks like the stereotypical creepy basement you'd see in horror movies.

I try to grimace at how dirty everything was, but the pain where he slapped me still stings. My eyebrows furrow, "Damn that hurts," I really wish I could just rub my face with my hand to maybe try to ease the pain, but the bastard tied me up.

I heard the a door open, then slam shut. Followed by hurried footsteps down the staircase. I see Alex walk over to me with a tray of food with him. I looked down at my lap, the scent of whatever he made filled my nostrils. It made me want to gag.

"I'm back, Oil! And I made your favorite, though it's a little cold, I hope you'll like it!" I glanced at the tray and almost barfed. It looked like some kind of burnt meat and uncooked spaghetti on the side. Now, I'm not very picky, but I sure as hell won't eat this! Even if it did look good, I'm not eating anything from this psychopath!

"It's chicken and spaghetti! But I didn't really have chicken, and my neighbors dog was really getting on my nerves, barking and shit. I even tried to talk to my neighbors about it too, but they were so rude. And they dog was so old and fat..." I looked him in horror. Did he seriously kill and cook a dog??? And he was trying to feed it to me?! He really is a psychopath!!!

"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Are you still mad at me? I'm really sorry and I really regret it!" I turned my head away, I have nothing to say to a kidnapper and dog killer!

"Oh God, you're still mad!" He panicked and put his fist to his mouth.  "He's still mad! Oh God oh God, this is all my fault! My fault, my fault!" He turned to the wall and started bashing his head against it, while repeating 'it's my fault, it's my fault' with every hit.

"Jesus Christ stop that! You're gonna kill yourself!" I yelled. I may hate this man, but I'm not heartless. He has some serious health issues. He really needs to get some help. He immediately stopped after I said that. He looked at me with his eyes widened. Fuck, is he gonna hit me again?

"S-s-sorry Oil... I-I didn't mean to do that, I was just reflecting. Or else I'll never learn..." He looked down and fidgeted with his hands. I sigh, what am I even doing.

"Just, please. You're gonna get really hurt if you do that." I gently said. This dude is just not right in the head. What even happened to him? God, why me? Why did you have to let this sad, crazy man kidnap me..? He brushed and smiled big.

"Oh god, you're just so cute~" He looked at me with hearts in his eyes. It made me embarrassed and disgusted at the same time. God, I wanna barf. 

He tilted his head at me, causing a small amount of blood to drip down from earlier. "What's wrong, love? Do you not feel good?" He inched a little closer. Just then, a light bulb seemed to light in my head. 

My head shot up, "Yea! I uh.. need to use the bathroom!" He shot up as well, looking nervous. Come on.. Take the bait! 

"Well, I don't know.. I don't want to untie you, and more than that, I really don't want to leave you alone." He looked away, scratching the back of his head. "I really need to go right now! I swear I'll be fast, I promise!" 

I looked at him with hope, just praying to whatever god is out there that he'd fall for it. "I guess, but you have to promise you won't try to leave, okay?" He held his picky out, then realizing I was tied up, awkwardly put it away. Dumbass. 

"I promise." I was once again filled with hope that I'd be able to see another day.