Chapter 40

Heart's pov .
I stormed out of his study angry. Who the fuck does he think he is ? I took the red silk robe and went to the shower . The water jets hit my body it felt so great , my anger began to shift to  arousal . He's right , I really want him so much . I began to think about him, his magical kiss in the boardroom , it felt so special  , hes such a good kisser . I touched my lips as I recalled the kiss .
I began to touch my clit , circling it gently , thoughts about my husband made me swell with sexual tension . I cupped my breasts with the other hand , the shower gave it more intense pleasure but not a great as the thought about my husband . I moaned .
Suddenly I felt a hard body pressed on my back, strong hands cupped my breasts as he planted soft kisses on my neck . His hand slowly went to my clit doing what I was doing but better than my hands . I moaned . I could feel my build , but no ! I dont want to cum in the shower , that feeling is so intense that I may slip and fall and take some time to walk .
I turned around to face him , water jets hit his sexy body , his mouth landed on mine , the magical kiss again , his tongue fondling mine as his lips sucked mine fuck! Hes so good at this  .  His hard dick pressed on my tummy . We broke from the kiss , I looked at his dick this time a close up look , I slowly reached out to touch it well my first time touching a dick actually .  I began to stroke it , Tyrone's eyes fixed on me his dick twitched .
"Is that normal?"I asked   . He laughed .
" It just means ,  I  want  you , just as you want me "he said . He turned off the shower , he held my hand leading me outside .  
We dried ourselves with the towel I used a blowdryer to dry my hair . 
He took me into his arms and carried me to the bed , gently placing me on the bed .  He took a blindfold and placed it on my eyes . I couldnt see anything ,  he then tied my hands to each side of my head . I was eager with anticipation , he came back  and laid on top of me he planted soft kisses on my neck as his hands caressed me ,  I moaned . His lips landed on my nipples he sucked them and kissed them . 
I could feel him spread my legs , next thing I know his mouth is on my  clit , gently sucking and  licking his lips went further  to my pussy area, licking all of me.
" you are so sweet and ready for me " he said .  His tongue dipped into my pussy , I let out a soft moan , he tongue fucked me until I came so hard .
He took off my blind fold and untied my hands .  He positioned himself to penetrate , he began to penetrate that shit hurt , I dont know when I got the strength but I moved away and pushed him not to go any further . Luckily he hadnt even began penetrating , it was just his tip .
I was so nervous , I am a virgin  and he doesnt know it , I  just feel so embarrased to say it .
"Heart are you okay?"he asked .
"Am so sorry , I just couldnt do it .. am so scared " I said
"Why? Havent you ever been fucked before ?" He asked .
I shook my head .
"You are a virgin" he said it sounded like disgust .
I nodded . He got off from me and sat at the edge of the bed.
"Cant fuck you , I thought you were ready for this , I cant hurt you "he said .
"But why? Is it wrong , I am ready Tyrone "I said .
"Heart, I dont make sweet love romance which some people call vanilla sex , I am a hard fucker and I like to keep it that way  . Fucking you hard and you are a virgin will just hurt you . If I fuck you now I can assure you wont be able to walk for a few hours or even days " he said . I felt so dissapointed .
"So you cant fuck me because I am a virgin." I asked .
" I dont do virgins , they are just so disincentive to fuck they cry all the time and stiffen like dead bodies" he said coldly , damn!   This man is so cold .
" so if I lose it you will fuck me ."I asked .
"Yea "he said . I feel like punching him but I know he will punch me back...harder , hes really intimidating . 
"Fine then , I will bid my virginity to a certain bidding site , the highest bidder will claim my virginity , I just hope hes not as cold as you ."I said . He looks at me with total shock . "I didnt mean "he said but I cut him off.
" like you said ... you dont do virgins like myself ." I said
. I didnt want to force him to take my virginity , its not like he even loves me or anything  , so I will bid my virginity atleast make something out of it , its risky but I wont walk home broke well somehow broke , its funny this days men dont really value purity in a woman they see it as a weakness geez! . I
take the comforter and cover myself , he joins me and wants to hold me.
"Please just let me sleep , I have had a long day " I said . Seriously?! Why is trying to hold me yet hes been a total douche . I move further away from him. I woke up earlier than him and left to work after dropping Mighty to school .

We have a meeting with some investors , Tyrone keeps looking at me but I act like I dont care , after the meeting I speak to one of the investors and I can see how furious Tyrone looks at us . He butts in to contribute to the discussion . At lunch break I come across Mac , we had a  hearty talk about  the economy and the pyramid scheme that many people fell for and lost a lot of money , he tells me how he lost two million to the pyramid scheme .
Tyrone as usual shows up out of nowhere . He looks at the both of us then at me with a look of anger and resentment on both of us .
"Be in my office now " he said . Tell Mac we will speak later . I walk to his office . He comes in shortly .
"What the fuck are you doing?" He said.
"What?" I said .
" being all cozy with men , trying to make me jealous" he said .
"You are impossible "I said  knowing  damn well making him jealous excited me.
"Really "he said standing close to me .
"Just stop  being near me you are crowding me "I said moving away from him .
" why are you acting like this?" He asked.
" just stop , Tyrone let me be , you  hurt me last night by what you said what do you want me to do kiss your butthole all day , just let me be . "I said , I walked out of his office .