chapter 4

No one pov

The sky begin to change it colour to gray and a loud thunder boom startling some people. The cloud begin to swirl around and drop by drop the rain started to fall. The brunette sit on a bench with his right arm cover his eyes,tears still falling from his big doe eyes. The rain goes right through him as he cry to himself. He sniffle as he finally stop the tears from falling and peak under his arm to see that people start to run searching for a place they can take cover from the rain. Tsuna sigh and looked up the sky with a daze look. The bitter memory of his mother crying flash through his mind and tears once again threatening to fall. He close his eyes and tears falls again from his eyes socket,damping his slightly chubby cheeks. He bite his bottom lips trying to keep the sob the himself but fail miserably at that. He was a sobbing mess under the rain.

"Tsuna?"

He heard and widen his eyes. The tears stop immediately as he look to the side to see his classmate.... Yamamoto Takeshi with a confuse expression plastered on his face. 'did he just call me?! Wait he can't see me...can he?'
Tsuna begin to panic on the inside, how can his classmate can see him cause last he remember he is a ghost and no one can see a ghost as far as he know that is...

"It is you right tsuna?. What are you doing in the rain?"

Takeshi said with a frown and pull the brunette wrist and drag him to a nearby store to take cover. Tsuna jaw drop to the ground. He just touch him!!! And drag him even!. Takeshi open the store door and enter hand still dragging the speechless brunette. Takeshi turn and look at the brunette in the eyes.

"Now tell me tsuna. What are you doing in the rain when you suppose to be in the hospital?"

Takeshi ask with his hand cross in front of his chest and waiting for the brunette to answer. Thank goodness the store is empty or else people would thought that the raven is crazy talking to himself. Tsuna point to himself.

"Y-you c-can s-see me?"

He ask, takeshi blink his eyes twice in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

Tsuna look around the store to see that it empty except for a boy who seat behind the cashier wearing an earphone looking through his phone. Tsuna pull takeshi to the corner seat far away from the boy sight and seat there. The brunette look at the raven in the eyes and begin to tell him about what happened at the hospital with his mom and the nurse. Once he's done telling the raven, takeshi only look at tsuna in disbelief I mean who would had believe that his classmate who goes in to a coma and wake up to find that he's a ghost it just doesn't make any sense!!. Takeshi burst out laughing.

"Please tsuna stop with the joke and just tell me the real reason"

Takeshi said as he wipe the tears from the corner of his eyes away. Tsuna pout.

"It true!! If you don't believe me call the waiter"

Tsuna said with puff cheeks and narrow eyes making him look like a mad puppy. Takeshi shake his head and brought his right hand up.

"Waiter!"

He shout, a girl approach them with a menu book in hand and an apron wrap around her waist.

"Yes sir, you're ready to order?"

The girl ask, takeshi look at tsuna and look back at the girl with a smile.

"Yes uhm...please get me an orange juice and an apple juice for my friend."

The raven said, the girl write it down and look back at the raven.

"Is your friend gonna arrive soon?"

The girl ask, takeshi raise an eyebrow at this.

"No he's right in front of me right now?"

Takeshi said with uncertain tone. The girl blink her eyes twice and look at the raven front to see that there's no one there.

"Are you ok sir? There's nobody there...."

The girl said with a frown. Takeshi look at the brunette who is smiling innocently and look down to his finger,playing with it since he got nothing better to do. Takeshi clear his throat and sheepishly smile to the girl while rubbing the back of his head.

"Ahahah yeah....just cancel the apple juice order"

Takeshi said. The girl nodded and wrote it down.

"Anything else?"

The girl ask, takeshi only shake his head as answer. The girl bow before she walk away. Takeshi quickly turn to the brunette with a disbelief look plastered on his face.

"So you're really a ghost?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊