Pretty

Y/n was still in school. She went to one of the best school of Holmes Chapel. You can't say she's  very smart at studies but she was good at other stuff. Y/n was in footie team so was her boyfriend, Harry.

Harry Styles, the most beautiful person she's ever seen. Long curl locks, pink lips, beautiful smile, jade eyes. And he was so so pretty. Like yes boys should be described as tall, dark and handsome, but he wasn't like them. He was much better than them. Tall with milky skin and big baby green orbs. He residents peace and love. A big baby who's the prettiest of all. They were happy to have each other, to love each other.

But one thing, they weren't mortals us.

No they weren't wolf nor vampires. Y/n, Harry and some of their friends have some magical power. As in they are never growing old after 21, can stop outside world, stop people from seeing what are they doing and more. They didn't know where they came from or why. But they were happy. Humans didn't know their identity so it remained hidden without any trouble.

It's Friday, they were doing practice for their upcoming footie tournament. Boys and girls separately of course. But both were busy.

"Y/n, what's your plan after practice today?" Jenny asked her from behind while they were doing sit ups.

"Uh I don't know to be honest. It's Friday so maybe me and Harry could have the weekend together or something"

"ooooooh together!!!"

"oh shut up" y/n blushed. She really doesn't know how she ended up with Harry. I mean look at him, he's so pretty and y/n ugh! Sure it's from insecurities. But all of them were beautiful! Humans just couldn't realize the secret behind it
And they never will.

Y/n's team coach came after an hour or so. He seems like he has some announcement to make. No they didn't have mind reading power unless it's their soulmates. So no Y/n couldn't figure out what he had to say.

"Hey!! Guys!!" Mr. Horan clapped his hands to get their attention.

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at Mr. Horan.

"I have something for all of you. Since we're near the tournament and I've faith you all will do great. So me and Principal have a surprise for you!"

Everyone was clapping and cheering when they saw their Principal Mr. Payne was coming towards the team. They all stopped talking and cheering.

"Hi students." They all nodded happily towards him.

"So I guess Mr. Horan gave you the news already!"

"No, Sir. I just started. Do the honor please" Mr. Horan replied with a smile.

" Okay! So we decided to give you all a surprise. Since you were great from the beginning of the year, I think you deserve a tour! What do you say?"

"Yeeeee!!!" Everyone cheered happily, some were bouncing on their feet.

"We're going to the beach near Doncaster for two days! So go home, pack up and be here at 4. We're leaving today! Boys are coming too." Mr. Payne declared and left with Mr. Horan waving at the team.

-

Everyone was so happy. It's gonna be so relaxing. Y/n was happy too. Since they were in senior year, they get to travel with their partner. So she was happy to have Harry all to herself.

Y/n was packing her things she needs for workout when she felt her phone vibrates inside her sweat pants. She ushered her phone out of her pants and smiled when she saw who it was from.