its 10 pm on a school night what am i doing

i have this constant fear that im gonna get suspended for having coloured hair

i had to get comfy for this intense writing on an ipad
yes i have a new au, over and over/a reason to fight. im gonna figure out a new name :P and lets just act like..tordle made the disturbed, starset and three days grace songs mentioned...

-
The wind was howling, white specks were pelting as the students marched their way to their new-ish school, one student as such stopped on the way, noticing a young person looming out of one of many hospital wing windows, his class had recently met that student and three select others. The student council, is what they were called, but they never got to fully meet that one student, looming out the window, Oddly enough as he was walking to his VCE (i dont remember if its vce or smth else) class in that specific room. He stood there for a good while, listening to the singing that was emitting.
"We are the lost and silent...We are the shackled and small...We're looking up at the giants...We're going to watch when they fall..."
The student that stood out the door decided to not linger any longer, he wanted to get this over and done with..Just some Chemotherapy, simple.
He opened the door and looked at the student sat in a chair, facing away from the door. He lowered the screaming silence "Hello..I'm Thomas Rinwell, you can just call me Tom though. I don't mind".
The 17 year old said, speaking again "Whats your name..?"
The younger and significantly smaller one turned around, obvious crying showed on his face "Am...Thorfrid Laeson, Like Tord though...."
The Russian accent slipping through, it was also as if a thick attempt at smoothing the Russian over with a Norwegian accent was taking place. You couldn't really tell.
"Okay Tord...It's just your monthly...Chemotherapy"
Tom smiled at the other one, flipping through some files on them to figure out what to use and the age, as to not overdose the poor thing.
Ah, Thorfrid So- Olsen Lynn Laeson, Intersex...(i dont know if hermaphrodite is the feminine one so intersex it is!)12...Ginger, hair got darker over years, assumed to get lighter after - -, Under the schools care...
There we go! Diagnosed with...Leukemia (ik i spelt it wrong :<).
Tom then grabbed all the supplies, pricking and prodging Tord.
The more his eyes traced him, mainly his face, the more he couldn't stop thinking about him..Until he felt several tears on his hand, Tord speaking up "Tom...I can speak English to an understanding point so I want you to listen...I trust you a lot...An we met only not long ago, Can you-"
Tord was interrupted by the bell, Tom sighed and finished up. Not wanting to ask Tord.

-
Okay, so, basically toms highschool in britain go boom, and that school was under the care of the first and main one, in norway, so that means free enrolment in the norwegian one. tom has a vce in hospitality, and being over the age of consent he could take care of who he pleased. the school then met the student council, Tord DeOliver, Jaxon Bernstern, Moriah-Kajah Alyssum, and Thorfrid Laeson, yada yada they get to know each other, but a month after that tord (tord is thorfrid and the other one is called Tiam) is in the hospital wing, tom gains tords trust, they both have a thing for each other and when tord is 14 (2 years after this originally took place), tord finds out about satanism black magic and uses it, now his hair is back to what it should have been, 14 years of hair growth. but hes real sick as a consequence, still being in the hospital wing and tom knowing he wont be coming out for a fair while, asks if tordle wants to date, they date and tom has found out a majority of tords horrible life so far, he attempts to save him, finds out about his monster form, on the run form the police while trying to save him- look im not writing a novel on my ipad thanks