~Chapter 1~ {Silent Screams}

Laying in bed ben hid his face in his pillow, his muffled glitched screams of emotional pain could be heard through out the mansion yet no one came running as he was alone. He never cried when people where around. No one could be trusted with his vulnerability and he knew that. Having people there would only break him more. Laying there on his blood soaked pillow next to him was a mound of rose petals sadly he knew what that ment. He had fallen for the wrong person because they didn't like him back. His screams where cut off by a coughing fit followed by more blood and petals. The sound of loud talking and laughter indicated that the others were home. Ben quickly rushed to clean up coughing one last time before he'd have to repress it again. The sound of metal hitting wood could be heard through the room. Ben opened the door for jeff, his dreaded roommate,who he had fell for the first time he heard his voice.

"Why was the door locked you never lock it?" Jeff asked not concerned just confused.

"I was changing." Jeff could smell the lie all over that statement and pressed the topic further.

"Changing? You have never once locked the door while you were changing." Jeff smelled the heavy scent of fresh blood and smiled softly. "Did you go kill someone and bring their corpse here or something?"

"Wha-" Ben coughed "n-no I jus-" He coughed again "I was just changing and-" Another cough this one bringing a small amount of blood with it.

"Ben.. Are you okay?" A small voice sounded from behind Jeff. The two boys looked spotting Sally and LJ. Sally genuinely looked concerned but that was to be expected...she is just a kid after all. Ben knelt down and Sally walked closer putting her small hands on Ben's cheeks.

"I'm okay Sally. How about you run along and have a tea party with LJ over there and then we can play dress up and drag Jeff along for the ride?" Sally's face immediately lit up as she vigorously nodded before running down the hallway with the tall monochrome clown. Ben stood back up and looked at Jeff again.

"You're not oka-"

"So did you want me to evacuate the room fo-"

"No." Jeff pushed past Ben making him tumble and fall knocking over a box that held the petals that were previously on Ben's pillow. Jeff looked to the shorter male and for once it seemed like genuine concern when through his broken pathetic mind.