tablework

lowkey smut bc im a sucker for sugar daddy beardtrick 😩

The paperworks were scattered on the floor. Patrick's sweet youthful prize for everything that's about to come is sitting prettily on his table. Y/N sits like a priceless possession he's never had. He's under her stunning beauty and wit. He wants her under him any second now.

She starts to undo the first button of her blouse, not breaking the intense eye-contact with the charming man who's a couple beyond her years.

Patrick wheeled himself closer to the lady until her heeled toe is a little thrust away from his needy crotch. His hand is pulling his necktie undone which to Y/N is a sexy sight. Patrick's bearded face already turned her on more than enough that she stumbled into the elevator this morning the moment she saw him. She could just imagine the pleasurable tingly pokes and subtle ticklish scratches from his bearded chin once he's between her legs. Or close enough to feel him against her skin.

Patrick put both of his hands on her thighs and spread it open, hiking up and almost ripping her tight skirt. Y/N gasped and then bit back a moan, her face softly frowning in pleasure as she watched the man suck on his two fingers. Patrick stood up, so he can kiss her.

The nerves in her body sparked in need and in anticipation; she wants him against her; she wants him inside her.

Their faces inched closer as Patrick angled his face for a kiss. He delicately ran the tip of his damp fingers in her thigh, making Y/N jolt and squirm.

Y/N wrapped her arms around Patrick's neck, giggling and pulling him closer to her; gently grabbing a fistful of his hair as their lips met and danced intimately; fuelled by lust, desire, and desperation to get under each other's skin.

Patrick snaked his other free hand on the curve of her waist to the middle of her back, where the hook and eye of her skirt are, and pulled her hips close to him and almost to the edge of the table for easier access.

Y/N briefly bit on Patrick's bottom lip and quickly licked it, making him squeak out a moan. She felt him smirk against her lips as she shivered from the sensation of his fingers grazing on her bare and sensitive bud where she badly needs him to at least relieve her.

"Were you in a total hurry this morning that you forgot to wear your panties, miss?" Patrick teasingly asked, recalling the moment that he saw her stumble in the elevator.

Y/N bit back a chuckle and let out a throaty moan as he slowly circled his finger on her bud. "Th-that could be one of the reasons. The other one," she paused, gulping and then gasping as she felt Patrick slowly insert his two digits in her, "c-could be for this."

Patrick pumped his fingers in and out in a regular steady rhythm as he nodded, still smirking, "Uh-huh. You could totally get in trouble for this, Ms. Y/N"

"Oh am I not in trouble now, Mr. Stump?" Y/N asked breathily through her parted mouth, her face flushed.

Patrick chuckled as he slammed his fingers deeper and pumped at a much quicker pace, earning a yelp from the lady together with her hands clawing onto his back. He could feel how hard she's clawing at him through his suit.

Spasms of pleasure flowed throughout her body, causing her thighs to tremble. Patrick placed his lips by her ear. "I think I'm rewarding you just right."

He watched her smile at him and roll her eyes back as she threw her head back with her mouth parted open as he finger-fucked her.

As Patricke felt Y/N tighten around his fingers, he decided to pull his fingers out and clean it up with his mouth.

Y/N was left frustrated and surprised as she felt her core throbbing from need of relief which he deprived from her.

"Get off the table. I've got papers to sign." Patrick commanded in his boss tone as he bent down to pick the scattered papers that he needs to review before signing. He quickly regained his professional composure

Y/N got off the table, playfully pouting. She fixed herself and regretted not wearing an underwear for she could feel her dampness between her thighs.

Patrick quickly did a transaction through his phone. "You earned yourself an extra thousand, by the way." He told her, smiling.

Y/N planted a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks, daddy. That's a lot better than the delayed physical gratification."

Patrick chuckled, capturing her lips with his. "Better things come to those who wait, baby." He spoke in low voice by her lips. She felt his warm breath against her damp and subtly swollen lips that looked good on her.