Chapter 1 ~Cana POV~

It's been such a crazy day today! Recently, Lucy and Grayy have gotten together and I, Mirajane, and Erza have never been so happy as to see them in action. Well, not that kind of action but I mean as in the kind of get together and hold hands action. Honestly, it was about time considering that we've all been waiting for them to happen since forever and when I say everyone, I mean everyone in our class, the class next door, and many other people who knew they should be together. The way it happened was true bliss! Lucy had decided to write him a note to Gray telling him that she liked him, once he figured out it was Lucy, they had a really awkward lunch with Lucy shaking like crazy and Gray continuously staring at her blushing so hard. Eventually, Lucy got her note back with a reply from Gray and he said, "I like you too." So now they're together and I am trying to contain my squeals. I silently squeal and Erza looks my way and asks if I'm alright.

     "Yeah, I'm fine." I answer and then all of us begin to joke around about Lucy and Gray. "You two need to plan your wedding soon." I tease and Lucy goes all red with blush and we stop teasing until lunch ends and we all start all over again.

     "Would you girls stop?" Lucy calls out and then leans on the wall as we wait for our teacher to get back so we can start class. As we all continue to tease Lucy, Sting comes over and asks if any us want some 'Tajin' and of course Lucy answers with a yes considering that she loves that kind of stuff. Although at the angle I'm standing at when Sting gives Lucy some 'Tajin'... IT JUST LOOKS SO WRONG! I gasp and then Mirajane begins to gag, and Erza looks away holding a laugh although once Lucy eats her 'Tajin', she looks to us with a fire in her eyes and I take my hands off my mouth and Mirajane stops laughing once Lucy yells, "You guys can be so annoying! Could you just stop!?" Lucy yells and Mirajane explains that it looked pretty weird as she was trying not to gag at the thought of it. "I know what it looked like but that doesn't mean that you have to act like that!" Lucy yelled and then stomped off although I just had enough of her hollering. Every time she gets mad it's because of a joke that we all make up. Can't she just take a joke?

     My smile quickly fades and I walk beside Erza while Lisanna goes up to Clarisse although Lucy just ignores us and talks a bit with Gray. "Honestly, Erza, don't you think Lucy can be such a jerk sometimes?" I ask and Erza looks to Lucy and tells me that she can be just like her whenever she's mad at Lisanna so it shouldn't be too much of a big deal. "But still, it can be super annoying." I say and once we get into class, our teacher instructs us for what our work is and that we'll be doing it until she lets us out. I still can't get my mind off of how much Lucy can annoy me, which sucks because we were talking a bit on what she knows of 'Your Lie In April' considering I showed it to her about a week ago though I guess maybe if Lucy decides to continue with this attitude I'll just end up not continue watching it. Once it's time for us to go to our PE class, I continue talking to Erza about Lucy and Lucy had seemed to hear us and came over to us.

     "Who are you talking about?" Lucy asks and I give her a small glare and scoff.

     "You." I respond and I see a look of disappointment on her face as she goes to the end of the line. I watched her walk away and continued talking with Erza, although there was this nagging feeling in my heart but I decided to ignore it. As our class went to the gym, I tried ignoring every thought of Lucy although Gray passed by and I couldn't ignore how much I shipped them and how happy I am that they're finally a couple. I mean, I did say that everyone was waiting for them to become an item of sorts.

     Once we'd gotten to the gym and our gym teacher had told us what activity we'd be doing and while they had been explaining, I noticed Mirajane trying to talk to Lucy who continued ignored her so I decided to do the same to her if she tried apologizing. Class began and I'd been in a group with my friends Hibiki, Clarisse, and Rogue, and I decided to talk with them while doing our activity just so I can get Lucy out of my head. "Hey Cana, which high school are you going to next year?" Hibiki asked and I thought about it, then quickly remembered.