Chapter 1

'The short answer is that "redhead" was coined as a term long before the "orange" came around, but there's more to it than that. ... By the time "orange" did come into use, everyone was already saying "redheads" to describe people with orange hair'... Thanks Google.

[[ Rozali's POV]]

I was on the ground breathing heavily. My father was forcing me threw brutal training. But it wasn't anything new. He's been doing this even before I got my quirk.

My father has Red hair and cyan eyes, and my mother has long blonde hair and magenta eyes.

"Come at me again!" He demanded.
I slowly got up, my legs screaming for me to get back on the ground and give them a rest.

I ignored me pain and lunged forward, what's the point in staying on the ground if your gonna get hurt anyways, right? I attacked my father with lava, to which he effortlessly dogged, hitting me in the stomach with his knee. Before I hit the floor, he grabbed my arm and threw me into the window.

[[Third person POV]]

A lady with long blonde hair walked into a manor, throwing her car keys on the table and started putting away groceries. Her once vibrant magenta eyes, we're now very dull and bloodshot, because of the tears she sheds of sympathy for her daughter.

She heard a loud crash and glass shattering, and ran into the training room in fear. When she opened the door she saw her husband panting, a angry look on his face. And her daughter who was on the floor, bloody, glass in her back and cuts and bruises everywhere.

She ran to her daughter not even bothering to acknowledge her husband. She started picking the glass out of the redhead's back, until her wrist was grabbed. "Stop, Asagi. She needs to learn how to fight back, if she doesn't want thing's like this to happen." He said emphasizing 'this'.

She slapped his hand away and picked up her daughter. "What do you have against us, huh!? She's only four! Is this why you wanted to marry me!? So you could have something to surpass your expectations!? When I met you you were this kind, fun, caring man... and now... you've turned into this." She said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I've got nothing against you... But her, that's a different story." He said, glaring at the unconscious child.

"It doesn't matter if it's her or me! We're your family! Doesn't that mean anything to you? Your own son left to America because he couldn't stand your abuse!" She yelled.

The man said nothing and turned away. "It's better if he's not here. He's a failure." He muttered as he left the room.

Rozali eyes slowly opened, as she looked at her mother who was slowly breaking down. "M-mom?" She asked silently.

Her mom looked spooked at the sudden sound, but none the less turned to her daughter. Asagi hugged Rozali still crying.

"I shouldn't have married that monster, but I was forced to... But, either way I'm happy I did... Because I had you."

This is a messed up story... Scratch that this is gonna be a messed up book. But I'm here for it, I'm embracing the awkwardness... Thank you so much to whoever is reading this, because you took the time in your life to read this book, so I thank you.

Segura out
┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ