✨These Boys Are The Same✨

Stacey absentmindedly scrolled through her phone, liking a couple of pictures on Instagram, as she blocked out the sound of Quavo's voice

Stacey absentmindedly scrolled through her phone, liking a couple of pictures on Instagram, as she blocked out the sound of Quavo's voice. He was rambling about how they had lost the game, but honestly she could care less.

Stacey didn't even know why she was at his house in the first place. She knew Quavo wanted to rekindle their relationship, but her mind and heart were in other places now.

"Damiun should've just brushed that shit off and kept playing instead of walking off like that," Quavo glanced at Stacey. "Are you even listening?"

Stacey put her phone away, sighing. "Sorry. I have a lot on my mind."

"You and me both," Quavo turned around to face her. He snuggled his face between her neck, kissing her collarbone, before gently sucking on her neck.

Stacey backed away a little, but Quavo was holding onto her so tight, she couldn't really get anywhere.

"Quavo I think we should-" Stacey's words were cut off by his lips over hers, as he groped her breasts, using the other hand to unzip her pants.

"I been wanting to do this for the longest," Quavo exhaled, hovering over Stacey, as he went down kissing her breasts.

Stacey began to feel overwhelmed at how quickly everything was happening, but for some strange reason, she went with the flow, even though her mind and heart were telling her no. Stacey had always been an outspoken girl, but for the first time in a long time, Stacey was on mute.

So as more clothes began to come off and Quavo spread her legs open, penetrating a part of her that she'd always been so careless about, Stacey couldn't withhold the surge of emotions she suddenly felt crashing onto her..

Her stifled moans quickly transitioned into cries, as she covered over her face in embarrassment.

Quavo reluctantly pulled out, his face wiped in confusion. "Stace why you crying?"

"I c-can't do this," Stacey sniffed, pushing him off of her. She slid off the bed, grabbing her clothes.

"The fuck? Did I do something wrong? At least talk to me," Quavo grabbed her, trying to pull her back, but Stacey pulled away from him.

"I can't do this. I can't have sex with you. I have to go!" Stacey cried, as more tears spilled down her face. She finished getting dressed, grabbing her clothes.

Quavo followed her to the door, unable to hide his irritation. "How are you getting home? You ain't got a car."

"I'll call a Uber. Just leave me alone!" Stacey spat, dashing out the door. She didn't even bother to look back as she kept walking, opening up the Uber app, about to schedule her ride, but changed her mind, calling Keith instead.

Stacey nervously bit down on her nails, as she waited for him to answer. A couple of rings later, she heard some shuffling around in the background, causing her to frown.