THE AWARDS NIGHT PART 2

(Going Commando for Can OR Action Man Can )

SANEMS POV:

I need to remember not to pout at Can when I am jealous....but hey... He's just told me that someone touched his ass on our way in...It must have been a woman.

He's a bit wound up about our separation getting in here, so this would be a good time to get him to relax and enjoy the evening.

I was going to surprise him with my little secret later on tonight back at the hotel...but we've found ourselves in a small room and we're in each other's arms. His heart is already pounding so...let's play with him a bit...

I know he finds it hard when he thinks I'm upset and if it's in his power to give me what I want he usually does it...

"The pout is out...really Sanem?!"

He's smiling and I've still got my lips pursed.

He grabs me and pushes me up against the wall. I feel his erection digging hard into me...
He reaches over with his big arm span and turns the lock in the handle of the door.

"So you wanna do this now?"

"YES!"
I'm in his face...with attitude!
"Do it Can!"

His face grows stern...he looks so hot!!! His hair is in a ponytail tonight and his beard has been trimmed. His brown eyes grow even darker and burn into me.

His mouth moves to the shell of my ear. His voice is husky.

"Pull your dress up...Quickly!"

He pulls off of me and his fingers frantically get to work un-buckling his belt and flies!

I lean down and gather up the rustling black silk. My legs are smooth and bare and as a special weekend treat I got waxed for him...everywhere!!!

He doesn't know!

My dress is up to my waist now and I wait and watch his face for the moment he realises I'm not wearing any underwear.

He's got his beautiful big weapon out and as usual for my wonderful Can he's gone commando too and is ready for duty!

He's stroking himself and looks down to see if I'm ready for him...I am so ready!!!

His eyes grow suddenly wide and wild and his mouth opens. He licks his lips....

" Allah Allah...What the...!!!"
He looks up at me and then sinks to his knees in front of me!

He stares for a few seconds and then face plants into my smooth mons!
His mouth and tongue move over me and the contact of his lips and beard on my bare skin is exquisite....

I lift my knee over his shoulder.
His hand runs from my calf all the way up the back of my leg to grip my butt and pulls me forward before plunging his tongue inside me...
I arch my back and cry out!
"Can...Oh...."
He shusses me...without lifting his mouth..

His head moves between my legs...His tongue laps at my insides like a bear eating the honey from a comb.
I hear a few muffled expletives...it sounds like he's just saying them, over and over...

He spends just long enough until I am dripping wet,  then he stands up and with out speaking hold my knee in his elbow and  thrusts up into me roughly!

He puts his tongue into my waiting mouth and swirls it around until I suck it hard, bite it and suck it again...he pulls it out breathless...

he pulls it out breathless

"So much honey...You wicked, wicked woman!!!"
He's pounding into me.
"This is gonna be the quickest, ever!"
"Evet...evet!"

I grip his ass and and squeeze him to me signalling I need to grind.
The heat rolling off us is intense.

My head falls forward on his shoulder...the tingle has begun and the waves of my orgasm are coming at me....hard!

"I've got it Cannnnn...Oh God...I've got it..."
My sweet spot is rubbing on him so good.

My insides pulse and squeeze him ..milking him.
I know he'll come as soon as I do.

We are just a trigger for each other.

He's making all the right noises but no words are coming...just him...gripping me.
He's coming...HARD...quietly, pulsing into me...

Then I hear some words...

"Sanem....baby...baby..baby..."

We lean on each other for support.

After a couple of minutes we separate and Can stumbles backwards...
He zips himself back into his trousers and leans over with his hands on his knees...

I'm still gripping the wall.

He takes a clean handkerchief from his pocket and places it in my hand then puts a hand on his forehead.

"I feel dizzy..."  He laughs softly.

I place the handkerchief between my legs and hold it there...
When I've finished I fold it up letting my dress fall back down.

I've only brought a very small wrist bag with me but my compact and lipstick is all I need to put my face back on.  My cheeks are glowing.

Once Can is back up to his full strength and height he takes my hands...I place the handkerchief back in his top pocket.

"So...WOW....Baya baya....Cok guzel.

I smell like sex and you've got my come running down your legs...safe to say...that will keep the competition at bay for tonight at least....and don't think I'm finished down there...you've got an interrogation later and I might need my night vision training...

Shall we collect an award?"

"I think we've earnt it...don't you"

I straighten his tie as he unlocks the door.