Wedding (Part 2)

I would recommend playing this song while reading this part. As you may recognize, this is the song for Bughead's first kiss. Enjoy!!!! (Sorry it took so long lol)

Betty Pov:

I was so scared. What if he leaves? What if the realization of what a mess I am comes to him. I mean look at me. I am a mess.

My thoughts were interrupted by Veronica barging through the door.

"Come on Betty soon to be Jones!!!"

It was time. I was about to be a Jones. Here it goes. Let's do this.

Jug Pov:

I was so nervous, it was time to get this over with and enjoy it.

I was standing at the Alter waiting for my soon to be wife. Archie soon walked down the Aisle with Veronica, Toni and Sweets, Kevin and Cheryl, and Polly with Fangs. Soon after, Juniper walked out, sprinkling the flowers, with Dagwood walking out with the rings. Soon after, The music started and everyone stood. My attention was locked in the doorway of the church. Eventually, Betty walked out looking as beautiful as ever. At the sight of her, I choked up and shed a tear.

Once she made it up to the platform, she looked into my eyes and whispered "I love you". Once everyone was back in their seats, the Wedding Pastor cleared his throat and opened his bible. I

General Pov:

"Friends and Family of Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones , welcome and thank you for being here on this important day. We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between the Bride and Groom, by joining them in marriage.All of us need and desire to love and to be loved. And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship. Bride and Groom, your marriage today is the public and legal joining of your souls that have already been united as one in your hearts. Marriage will allow you a new environment to share your lives together, standing together to face life and the world, hand-in-hand. Marriage is going to expand you as individuals, define you as a couple, and deepen your love for one another. To be successful, you will need strength, courage, patience and a really good sense of humor. So, let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again."

"If either of you have vows you would like to share, you may do so now."

Jughead started his vows first, "Elizabeth Cooper. No word could describe you. You are an enigma- one of a kind. You hold me together in my lows and keep me grounded in my highs. I don’t know what I’d do without Betts. Honestly, I have no idea. I wanted to keep my vows simple, I love you. I will never stop loving you until my life is over, and once it is, I will find a way to love you then."

"Juggie, I really cannot compete with that,” she laughed, shaking her head. “Jughead, I didn’t know I loved you, until I felt it like a tonne of bricks being tossed upon me. You came into my life out of nowhere and I thank the lord that you did otherwise I wouldn’t have my rock. My soulmate. People tried to pull us apart from the very beginning, but none of them were able to. We’re too strong for them. I love you, Jughead Jones the third. And I’ll never stop."

They were both crying now,as was everyone else.

"If anyone wishes to object this marriage, now would be the time to do so." At his words, the room went so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

" By the power vested in me, I now present you man and wife you may kiss the bride. "

At his words, the happy couple grabbed each others face and smashed their lips together. Everyone at the service stood out of their seats and started clapping for the newly weds.

Later at the gift ceremony/ After party

Betty and Jughead were sitting down at the long table about to get served the appetizer with some champagne. As someone would know, Betty wouldn't be one to pass down a glass of wine or champagne. When the waiters were passing everyone their drink and they went to pass betty her drink, she refused it. Everyone was confused.

"Betty are you ok?" Jughead asked. "Yeah I'm fine, why?"

" You never pass up a glass of champagne, Babe. Are you sure? "

Everyone else witnessed what had happened and they were all screaming internally, realizing why Betty wasn't drinking.

Her eyes were soft and she had tears welling in her eyes. "Juggie,"

He had just realized what had happened.

"Betts, are you...?"

She nodded, crying now.

Jughead's eyes widened.

"I'm gonna be a dad? .. I'm gonna be a dad!"

Everyone else at the table clapped for the happy couple.

Later, after the wedding was over, they drove away in the limo. They were headed for the hotel, to get their suitcases for their honeymoon in the Bahamas.

860 words hitched
This wasn't one of my best, oh well
Sorry it took so long, ok bye