Chapter 8

Naruto's POV

"Next up Choji, Neji, Kiba, Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura" I call out to them. They all start to walk up to the field. Sakura clinging to Sasuke and Sasuke ignoring her. Choji munching on a bag of chips, Neji blank face, Hinata was looking nervous and stuttering to herself and Kiba was shouting about how it was finally his turn and that he'll kick my ass.

"Don't be cocky that could get you killed" I say and Kiba pales. "Relax I'm not threatening you, I'm just trying to protect you for future battles to come... besides I couldn't kill you even if I wanted too" I say pointing to my chest where all the seals are.

"Can we get on with it" Sasuke speaks up

"I agree with Sasuke, we are here to fight after all" Neji says

"That's true" I say "I hope you learnt something from the previous fight, I haven't had a decent fight for a few years now. So I hope you guys put up a good fight, no offence to you guys who just fought"

"HOW IS THAT NOT OFFENSIVE" Yelled Ino who was the last to wake up.

"Sorry but if you stopped worrying about boys and fashion you wouldn't be so useless in battle, I mean seriously from what I gathered from watching you guys is that you and Sakura like Sasuke but if you paid more attention to Sasuke besides his looks and fighting ability you'll know he doesn't care about all that, he likes strong people so if you trained more and became strong then he'll take more interest in you. Well that's what I think, it's up to you on  what you decide to do with that information... now back to business" I say gesturing back to start the fight. Everyone just looked shocked at what I just said.

Once we were all on the field Kakashi yelled 'BEGIN to start the fight. The boys of the group come at me first, they are obviously more confident in short distance combat unlike the other group who were mainly long distance combat.

"FIRE BALL JUTSU" yelled Sasuke as a big fire ball comes at me. I dodge the attack only to come face to face with Neji, he says something about gentle fist. At first I thought he was randomly attacking me but then I noticed he was striking my chakra points, not that he has gotten any hits on me yet.

I gain some distance and conjure some shadow clones, not many just 1 each for each person. I watch my shadow clones and see that they can hold their own, I manage to put the right amount of chakra in them. I watch the Konoha team fight them. Me doing my job analysing them, I see some have been taught right but others seem like they are struggling. I felt a shadow clone come back into me sharing it's memories.

"Well I see there are some who are stronger then I anticipated" they all gave me a look like they wanted to kill me, especially Sasuke. I couldn't linger anymore as Neji who destroyed my shadow clone came charging at me. I get ready to fight Neji only for him to stop in his track, generally in battle me or anyone would use this to our advantage but I've gotta see everything through, I just hope he's thinking of something good to beat me.

I heard a few POOFS knowing the others have finally managed to get past my shadow clones, all the memories came rushing into my head, it made me dizzy for a few seconds. That's the only down side to the shadow clone jutsu. I quickly gather my thoughts and create double the shadow clones previously and let them fight the rest while I fight Neji. Neji after a minute finally strikes, he attacks similar like before but he makes two strikes to my chakra points, followed by four strikes, then sequentially eight, sixteen, thirty-two, he keeps coming at me but I dodge all. I decide I should end this and move onto someone else. I wanted to use the Rasengan but I knew that it would take up too much of my chakra like when Shino used that insect sphere on me, I hate to admit it but it did take some of my chakra. I could already feel my chakra lowering from using to many shadow clones, I mean I can create hundreds at a time but with this seal on me I can't make a lot. So I decide to just use taijutsu in my fights... not like I haven't already been doing that but until these seals come off and I can do as many high ranked jutsu I want I will stick to taijutsu.