I Woke up naked in bed with Zayn.

Cathrine's Pov.

           "Zayn will love me, if you would just Back off! He's not yours he will be mine though! So, stop being a slut and leave! Nobody wants you here!" Perrie said. She hates me because Zayn likes me more than her! I started packing I'm not staying if that bitch is here! Zayn has been trying to change my mind but it's far to late now!

                                                                 3 year later                 

   It's been one year. I have tried to ignore Zayn. His band is HUGE! It's called 1Direction. They're still trying to find me, who? Those guys with the cameras! They want to know Why i left Zayn, How did i hurt him so much. Apparently he still likes me. When will this thing stop?! I can't forget him if he's everywhere i go! I died my hair brown! But it went back to black. yes, i have black hair, and ocean blue eyes you can spot from hundred,thousands of miles away!

I ran into Zayn two years ago, And now where in the same bed. Naked. I'm not a slut, I'm in love with Zayn Malik! I learned that i cant ignore him, My best choice is to let myself love him! Perrie got arrested for trying to kill me! My thoughts were interrupted by Zayn putting his arm around my chest.

"Hey babe!" he said. "Hey." i said. He's on his break thing. Instead of spending more time with his family he wanted to spend more time with me! I have no family, Dad dead in war, Mom dead in a car crash, Brother dead in suicide. Yep that's my family! Well, was my family.

Let's not talk about my family! Well, I'm going back to sleep "I'm going back to sleep!" I said. "Okay love!" Zayn replied. And i went to sleep.

So that was my first chapter!! Hope you injoyed it! I know, I know it's short! But if you want I need a writing buddy for this story or any of my other stories!!! Okay so Vote,Comment,and like!!!

                                                  Bye-Bye,

                                                            Olivia