eboys

@/silkysofas on twitter, hmu

ghost au...? coz he's a ghost but also like in human form to those who need him and sort of like a guardian angel as well. :)

marvin has become used to the voice of his dead lover being in his head. he heard him everywhere, smelt him everywhere, and sometimes, even saw him everywhere.

marvin ignored all of this until one day he collapsed while hanging out with cordelia. she immediately called charlotte and he was taken to the hospital.

he'd known this would happen some time, and sometime soon. it had been a few months, but he could feel himself grow weaker with each day. it was inevitable, so he didn't want to make a fuss about it.

the voice of whizzer filled the hospital room.
"dels, it's kind of cold in here," marvin began.

"say no more, love," cordelia grabbed a spare blanket and a robe for marvin and poured some soup for him. "she's improving her cooking skills," was a thought that brightened marvin's mood.

"get some good rest, okay," she massaged his shoulders as she helped him put his robe on.

"will do," marvin smiled.

"goodnight!"

and now he was alone. alone with himself and his thoughts.

"hey marvin," whizzer said.

"not now please.." marvin mumbled to himself in the dark.

"why not, marvie? we're finally alone."

with that marvin felt a weight on his shoulder.
startled, he jumped and turned, but there was nobody there.

"over here, babe," whizzer said with a chuckle, emerging toward marvin from the dark.

"wh- ho- how? am i dreaming?"

"haha, no," whizzer sat down on the bed. marvin sat up and brought his legs away from the.. ghost? "then, am i dead?!"

"well- no, no marvie.. im here to help you-" the figment was cut off.

"you're not real. you can't be. im just tired. goodnight room!!" marvin rolled onto his side and closed his eyes forcefully. it looked as if he were straining and hiding from something he feared, not trying to fall asleep.

"you can't hide from me, im here to help you," 'whizzer' grabbed marvin's wrist. marvin hesitated and almost tore his arm away from his lover, but was calmed by the familiar, rough yet loving touch.

"help me with what," marvin inquired in a shaken and quiet voice.

"conquering," whizzer sighed happily while he rubbed his thumb comfortingly up and down marvin's palm.

whizzer hummed for a couple minutes, continuing to comfort his boyfriend as best he could. he was still scared how marvin would react if he acted too rash or abrupt.

once he was sure marvin was asleep, he laid at his side on the very edge of the bed.

yes, he was very dead, yet very there at the same time. he'd been wandering in what seemed like a void for so long. sometimes he'd visit marvin, sometimes he'd visit jason and his parents, sometimes even cordelia and charlotte. most often he awoke in the hospital. he visited the other patients with a similar story to his, but he also enjoyed visiting the nicu and the waiting room. the nicu because he was happy seeing the small babies getting the chance to live the life the deserve. the waiting room because every so often there'd be bad news, but every time, which thankfully was the majority of the time, there'd be good news. he watched as all the family members stood up, embraced each other, cheered, and even cried.  it filled whizzer with warmth and glee. he sometimes cried with them.