His Life (3)

Since then, he and Bakugo are inseparated that make him want to distant himself but the blond headed kid came back to him.

But he could at least talking about heroes including All Might who's considered the number one hero.

"When we became heroes, I will be the next number one hero!" He declared.

Izuku smiles at him gently.

"You will be a great number one hero," he said. "You really mean it?" Bakugo asked with curious look.

"Of course," he nods. "I could tell your quirk is going to be strong."

Him being a mature kid despite his age, everyone been praising his mother from left and right that make him grow protective of her.

Bakugo brightened before dimmed and looked down. Izuku looked at him, confused why he act like that for second.

"What's wrong?"

"W-well... what about you?"

"Me? What about me?"

"Will you leave me when we got our quirks?"

Izuku blinked.

In his previous life, he view Bakugo Katsuki as the most arrogant and rude person that thought highly of himself.

He fully believed that he's the only strongest person that can take down any villains that got in his way. He almost forgot about him being kidnapped by the League Of Villains that thought his personality as a villain like that they attempted to convinced him to join them.

He almost forgot about All Might retired after his fight against his enemy and the soon to be explosion user is filled with guilt.

Because of misunderstanding and misdeeds with his former friend, Bakugo having a hard time trying to mend the broken yet corrupted bond they once share since young.

"Why do you ask that?"

"It's just... you're my friend," Bakugo explains. "What if you left me? You said it yourself, people changed after they manifested their quirks and I don't want that."

He went silent after hearing it.

"I won't leave you," he finally said. "Even if one of us are quirkless, weak quirk, strong quirk or villain quirk..." he looked at him with small smile. "I won't leave you."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Bakugo brightened after hearing them, he shot to hugged him before pulled away.

"Then! I bet your quirk is not awesome as mine!"

He smiled a little.

"I bet."

Tomorrow, he will declared as quirkless just like Midoriya does but there will be a different case for this universe.