↠︎ s e v e n t e e n

🌹

jaemin don't want to talk about it. he wanted to leave but jeno insists for him to stay, for the least.

both are silent, not taking glances on each other, sitting at the edge of the bed while having deep thoughts.

jeno wants to prove himself wrong but he don't know how to start, stealing few glances at jaemin who's hugging his knees while ditching his face in it.

he sighed as he try to stretch his hand to him but jaemin moved and rises up so he move his hand back before he'll caught him.

"im taking bath" he heard jaemin mutters as he undress the robe from his body.

with jeno surprise upon seeing him wearing those sexy lingeries he both for him, thinking he probably is really waiting for him to come home, making him to feel guilt even more.

---

jaemin intentionally spend a long time inside the bathroom to cleanse his mind.

soon as he felt relaxed, he rinse himself and grab a robe and towel to dry himself. he took few minutes to keep himself off from jeno's zone but he knew jeno will start to worry when he'll take few more minutes inside the bathroom so he decided to leave.

there he found jeno, leaning forward on the balcony, facing back from him and has his attention to the night city.

by the smoke surrounding him, he saw jeno took few cigarettes thinking he might be repeling from what he have done.

jaemin feel like a burden, anxiety attacks? probably because he suddenly thought of his relationship with jeno is something that just popped out with no special sparks or what.

but he know it happens for a reason. he might not be jeno's first but what matters is he's the present and jaemin won't lay waste on it.

he slowly walk behind the other, without the other's attention, slowly wrapping his arms around jeno, backhugging him.

jeno felt a bit surprised but soon as he feel it was jaemin who's hugging him from behind, he drop the cigarette he was taking and clutch his on jaemin's other arm.

both were still silent, only their breaths noising the scene, except for the cars and crowd noises below.

jaemin nuzzle his face on jeno's shoulders as he hugs him tighter before jeno decided to turn around.

"im sorry, i made you suffer again" jeno utters as he lift both of his arms and place it on jaemin's jaws.

jaemin let out a smile, a smile which makes jeno to feel ache once again, thinking he doesn't deserve someone who quickly understands situation despite how hurtful it is.

not knowing jaemin had feel pained all the way and just wanted to stay positive.

after a moment of just staring at each other, jaemin snapped as he quickly steal a peck on jeno's lips soon as both of their stares glows wild.

if jeno owned him, then jeno is his property as well.

just as when jeno was to kiss him back, he forcely pushes him to the edge of the balcony to keep him still as he leads the kiss instead.

both lips and tongue were fighting each other.

jaemin then lower his kiss down on jeno's neck and collars, while clutching on jeno's sleeveless shirt.

jeno had his hands on jaemin's waist as he bite his lower lip to keep himself quiet.

the younger admire how silky flawless jeno's skin was. probably if he creates a mark, it'll be his first time making it on him.

hesitating but jaemin started sucking a spot on jeno's neck, just under his jaws making the other to feel wilder even more as he quickly stops jaemin from doing so.

"babe, it'll be visible" jeno resisted.

jaemin wanted to play naughtily just as how would jeno let himself be kissed by a girl in front of him.

he slightly puff his lips out as he whine his eyes like a baby.

who couldn't resist such a cutie bitch anyway. jeno sighed.

jaemin's lips then slowly curves upward before he lean his face forward back on jeno's neck and started sucking the same part as earlier.

hesitating but jeno don't want to feel jaemin being rejected again this time. jaemin's sucking kinda hurts, he feel blood rushing all over it.

though, jaemin actually over did it just as when he broke out and admire the first mark he did on jeno's body.

it was a like bloody galaxy over his neck which kinda make jaemin feel relieved before he started leaving small kisses around jeno's neck.

"do everything you want baby" jeno mutters on him in a low pained tone.

with no second thoughts, jaemin slowly clutch on jeno's seam and started undress his sleeveless shirt.

soon as he had jeno's shirt on his hand, he throw it on some random area then started kissing jeno's chest and abdomen like a hungry pup.

he own this perfectly defined body anyway. the more he wanted to mark it for him and for him alone.

jeno feel all the wants front jaemin. feeling jaemin's finger nailed over his waist while kissing and sucking him around his body.

jaemin then rises up himself and startes kissing jeno passionately. they're still starting, the two thought, hungrily engulfing each other.

jeno then slowly move his hands to undress jaemin as well but the younger quickly stops him to do so with a sarcastic expression.

"tonight, it's your baby's rules" jaemin mutters while softly chuckling as he remove jeno's hands from his and remove the bath robe from himself instead.

just in time,  jeno thought upon seeing him completely naked and fresh upon undressing the robe away.

jeno smiled back as he rested his butt at the edge of the balcony, stretching his arms out on his side to support himself, or more like engaging jaemin to take him even more.

"daddy will watch you taking him then" jeno teases back making them to smirk soon as jaemin leaned in and take another passionate kiss with him.

---

ps. im writing this while my friends are fucking lmfao got sum inspirations charot.

naghaharotan lang ganon di naman nagchuchurvahan ㅋㅋㅋ