I'll help u get ready

After Mishti said she loves Abir, Abir took her back to Maheshwari house and before going inside Abir gifted her the pendant. Bade Papa sneaked them in from the back door so Mishti could get ready. Abir told Bade Papa that he will wait for her to get ready so he can bring her downstairs so there's no problem when she comes.
Abir sitting in Mishti's room waiting for her to come out of the washroom.
Mishti took a quick shower and took off the pendant as she didn't want the pendant on while taking shower.
Mishti comes out struggling with her blouse forgetting that Abir is waiting in her room and goes in front of the mirror struggling to tie the strings of her blouse. Suddenly Abir comes and stands behind Her and then she realizes she is not alone.
Abir: let me help u
Mishti:: (feeling lil shy) no it's ok I can do it
(Abir nods to an ok but starts drawing patterns on her back with a smirk on his face)
M: Abir what r u doing?
A: nothing just checking if u r real or my dream
(They Both look at themselves in the mirror and Abir takes the strings from her hand and ties the knot and goes close to her ears and whispers)
A:: did I tie it right or should I tie it again?
(Mishti couldn't stop blushing and goes to get her pendant, she tries wearing it herself but of course Abir wouldn't let that chance go so easily, he goes close to her again moves her hair from the back and takes the chain from Mishti's hands and makes her wear it. He glides his fingers on Mishti's arms and back hugs her.)
M:: Abir what r u doing? We are getting late .
A:: we are already late so nothing will happen if we r 5 minutes late and Angry Chorni you made me wait so much to say I love u and u didn't even hug me. But I'm a good boy I like giving hugs (Abir said it very cutely)
M: hmmm so u want a hug?
A:: hmmm a tight one
(Mishti turns,faces him)
M:: why are u so cute Ajeeb Rajvansh?
(Mishti kisses his left cheek & Abir lil shocked but he loves his bold Angry Chorni and returns a kiss on her cheek, but then Mishti returns another one and Abir doesn't stop and returns back and expects Mishti to give him a hug but Mishti is not an usual girl instead of hugging him Mishti kisses Abir's neck and almost gives him a lil bite and this time Abir is really shocked and she doesn't stop there she cups his face and pulls him closer to her)
M:: Ajeeb Rajvansh I'm getting thoughts like Ranjeet and I will take advantage of u now
(Mishti smirks and doesn't give him a chance to say anything and kisses her Ajeeb Rajvansh and like an obedient lover he lets his Angry Chorni take advantage of him)
A: Mishti I love u, U love me?
M: I love u too Abir... I think we should go now.
A: but I'm still waiting for my hug
(Mishti smiles and gives him a tight hug and walks to go out but Abir stops Mishti he moves her hair from her shoulder and pushes it back kisses her almost behind her ear giving her a small hickey)
A: kala teeka Nazar na lage (covers her neck with her hair, and opens the door and they go downstairs to attend the wedding)