Chapter 7 - Birdy, Breezy, and a surprise

~~~ Ray, Birdy, and Breezy

It was about two weeks after they had been with Birdy when her girlfriend came into heat. Ray had promised he would invite her to his room when it happened. One thing he hadn't told either woman was he had decided to get the knot modification. He wasn't really sure what his thoughts on it was since he had just gotten it and hadn't had a chance to try it. When they walked into the main lounge he traded a slight smile with Flitter.

When they walked in Birdy bounced over and jumped into his arms and gave him a good hug, "Ray! It is good to see you." Her eyes were sparking when she said it since she had seen the two of them yesterday. Once she had tried to squeeze his guts out she turned to Flitter and gave her a good hug as well, "Guess what?"

"I don't know Birdy? You are tired today since you didn't take me out?" Ray and Flitter snickered when he said it.

Her girlfriend had walked up behind her and was grinning at Birdy's antics. Once Birdy had hugged Ray and moved to Flitter Breezy gave Ray a good hug but nothing like the squeeze Birdy had given him, "Hey Ray how's it going, looking good." She stepped back and smiled at him since he really did look better than when he had first came aboard.

Ray returned the hug and stood there with an arm around Breezy while Flitter was returning the hug Birdy had given her. Breezy was a bit taller than he was and looked to have come from a Collie. She had tri-color hair and small perky ears. Her tail had the fringe like a collie's as well.

Breezy snickered at him and leaned against him as he was teasing Birdy. She rolled her eyes when Birdy made a grumpy face at him. Just for good measure she leaned over and nuzzled his neck and nipped his ear, "Not that silly boy. Should I show you?"

Ray laughed and then twitched, "Sheesh what is it with you Inu's? Those are my ears darn it. Ask before you nip them. At this rate I am going to end up with doggy pierced ears." Just for revenge he leaned over and nipped one of her ears as well. When she melted into him he raised an eyebrow, "Oh, so that's the news huh? Give me a moment." He checked his calendar and grinned, "We will meet you in the dining room and yes it is both of you since Birdy is at the end of her heat."

Flitter rolled her eyes at him, "Hedonist, after watching some of those anime things uploaded for you I think you are trying to start a harem..." Right before they had left Earth they had asked him what he might like uploaded and he had very wide ranging tastes, "At least you don't force me to watch those Sci-Fi movies." She had to shudder.

Birdy squealed at what he said and gave him another good hug, "So are you going to start with me since I am at the end and finish with Breezy since she is starting?" She gave him a winsome look when she asked. Breezy reached around Ray and lightly bopped her.

"Scat girls since I know you have work to do." He gave both a good hug and whispered in Birdy's ear, "I have a surprise just for you and I am not going to tell you what it is."

She gave him a look and narrowed her eyes at him since she had no clue he had talked to Spike, "Hmm... I will have to seduce the answer out of you." The two women were giggling as they left the two.

Ray flopped on one of the couches and shook his head, "Why do I already feel tired and worn out?" When Flitter settled on his lap and grinned he pulled her close and urged her to rest her head on his shoulder.

He looked down at her and leaned over and lightly brushed his lips across hers. One hand twined his fingers with hers and then lifted it to his lips and pressed a kiss against it, "Have I told you how lovely you are today my Liraque? You are as beautiful and fascinating as the lights of hyperspace. Always showing new aspects I have never seen before. You keep drawing me back to your arms and sometimes your lap."