Chapter 41

Tyrone's POV
I sent an email to Nate to have his thoughts about the project we were working on for the real estate company. I was sort of tired bit very horny , well after seeing my wife walk into my study in just her tiny red robe , well red is my favorite colour , my eyes devouring her gorgeous body.
I head to my room , she's not in bed , I see her robe on the floor , she's probably in the bathroom taking a shower . I take the robe and sniff it inhaling her scent , I feel really turned on at this point .
I begin to contemplate on whether or not I should go in and join her or just wait for her to come out , I dont think I can contain myself today , I just felt its either she submits to me and lets me take good care of her sexually or I will end up taking her by force , well she is my wife , I have never really taken a woman by force , well I did try to take Heart by force but I was so angry , I hate being angry and drinking , I end up doing fucked up shit that's why I dont drink and avoid being angry.
I find myself going into the bathroom, I take off my clothes , her scent filling the air and gently but slowly I open the door and enter , her back is facing me , but I could tell shes doing a lot more than just showering , one hand is on her crotch area the other is on her breasts , no baby let me take over from here.
I step closer and replace my hand on her clit and another hand on her breasts , her clit is small but fully erect despite the water draining off from her gorgeous body , I can feel her wetness .
I was so erect , she let out some soft moans , she sounded so seductive . She turned around to face me , I ended up kissing her pulling her close to me being taller than her she kinda has to tip toe a little bit to reach me , its hilarous .
We break off from the kiss , she then touched my dick it twitched she looked at it its like shes never seen one .
We head out of the bathroom dried ourselves I carry her and gently place her on the bed . I blind fold her and tie her hands . I need her full submission. I just love to control ....everything .
I give the most intense orgasm judging by how she came . She tastes so good and seems tight I could feel the grip on my tongue shes probably hadn't had sex in a long time .
As I begin to penetrate I sense fear in her , I insert the tip and she moves away from me pushing me not to enter her .
I ask her if shes okay , she then reveals she's a virgin . I am surprised , I mean she just doesnt look like a virgin , who still keeps her virginity this days ? I let her know I don't do virgins , well I used to back in my dominant days when bdsm was on my menu , I wanted a virgin and got one it was a disaster to fuck her , she cried a lot , got too emotional I felt like I was babysitting , yet she was 21yrs old . I was really attracted to virgins back then because of how innocent they seemed and the idea of being the first man to fuck them was just amazing .
Camilla wasn't a virgin when I met her, but she made me quit a lot of things one being control . I love bdsm but Camilla loved Vanilla sex so much , she was a hopeless romantic I guess . She cheated on me because she felt I was forcing myself to be what she wants not who I am whatever reasons she had I just dont know my thoughts on it .
Heart then tells me she will loose it to someone else then , I realized I must've hurt her . I can feel my old control self coming in , I dont know if I can bear the idea of another man breaking her virginity , plus Heart isnt just any girl , shes very beautiful like super beautiful , if she bid her virginity anyman would place a huge sum of money on her just to have her beautiful body for the night and that makes me sick to just think of it .
She gets in bed I try to hold her but she rejects me and insists on sleeping.

The next day , we have a meeting with some investors from Newyork , I look at my wife who as usual is dressed very sexy , shes wearing a white blouse that has a cleavage exposing her sexy set of twins , her hair tied in a neat ponytail , scarlet red lipstick , and a black pencil skirt .After the meeting one is speaking to my wife and hes getting quite comfortable with her he places his hand on her back I go and join in the talk they are having he takes his hand off from her , I place my hand on Heart's waist just to show him shes mine , and it turns out he didnt know shes my wife because when I said . "My wife is great with business "
He looks surprised at Heart .
Then at lunch break I find her and Mac talking and laughing , I tell her to be in my office , as she leaves I give Mac a brief look just to make it clear shes my wife not any employee. I have a talk with my wife which doesnt end well , she doesnt seem to feel my vibe , she's upset about what I said geez! But I still cany help but watch her storm out , her fine ass on that sexy skirt , the old me would have punished her for being rude.... good old dominant days