•Chapter 1•

~It all started at the very beginning, when me and my brother were born. Inseparable twins from birth, unknowing parents who tried their best. But their 'good' wasn't good enough.~

"Push!", "Ahhhhhh!".

"Honey you can do it! The baby's almost out!".

~They weren't prepared, and so I destroyed their happiness.~

"Honey the baby's out! You did it!", "It *wheeze* h-hurts *cough* so much!", "It's ok now. See? its a beautiful baby boy! Your done now, its ok.". Her response was only a weak smile.

~And then it struck.~

"AHHHHHH!", "Doctor! What's happening to her?!", "Dammit! She's going back into labour! Alpha Damian, you have to leave right now!", "But!", "you can't be here for this! Please leave now!"... "Ok..." the door closed with a soft click.

~Oh Goddess! I didn't mean to hurt anybody! I swear! It wasn't my fault! how was I to know!?~

The door to the pack hospital opened revealing a nervous doctor holding a small bundle in a cloth."The baby's out. It's a girl.", "Is she ok Doctor!?", "well yes of course! She's right here safe and sound.", "Not that! Is my mate ok!?" The doctors face turned grim... "Dead. Luna Rebecca died from the blood loss, in her final moments she named the children... 'Cam and Echo', she said"...

"It was that child wasn't it!? She shouldn't have even been born!", "Alpha! Please calm down the news will be taxing on the whole pack, but you mustn't hate the child for Luna Rebecca died with a smile, children in arms!"... "You take the child and raise it. I will raise Cam to be a strong Alpha, but I want nothing to do with that abomination!"

~...~

"But Alph-", "SILENCE!" His order came out as a snarl leaving the pack doctor to fall silent... "That was not a suggestion, I wasn't asking for your damned approval! You will do as I have ordered you to do!"

~...~

"Yes... Alpha..."

~ Tears... I can still feel the tears on my face... That memory, it used to always spark my sadness, the question of 'why doesn't he love me?' My own father. Why is it so hard for him to even look me in the eye... I was naive then... maybe I still am.~

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hello readers, though I doubt that any of you are still there.

I'm sorry that I haven't been uploading any of my works. It's been a long time but I have lost the drive and motivation to create anymore stories.

I would like to express my deepest apologies for the inconvenience but this will most likely be the only and last chapter for this story. Once again I'm sorry but I hope you liked this chapter.

Sincerely,
stbluwolf