Jeongyeon | Too Far

『 Fem Reader 』

"I never accused you of cheating, don't shove words into my mouth." She scoffed.

"I never said that! All I ask for is you to stop being overprotective!"

"You don't know men, y/n. From the way he looks at you, it shows it all." She sighed.

"Whatever, Jeongyeon. You're being really annoying right now." You stomped into your shared bedroom. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and walked out of the house, purposely slamming the door shut.

It has been 2 hours since she left, you realised she has a point and waited for her to come home. A click was heard, you immediately ran up to her. "Jeongyeon, look I am really sorry. You have a point."

She stared at you for a moment before walking towards the kitchen. You sighed, following her to the kitchen. "I know you're still mad at me. I'll sleep on the couch tonight, I hope you forgive me tomorrow."

You look up to her to see her already walking towards the bedroom.

You softly knocked on the door before coming inside, sitting in front of her on the bed while she's on her phone.

"You have every right to be mad at me, I did wrong. I'm sorry, Jeongyeon." You apologised, waiting for her response.

"You said you'll sleep on the couch?" It turned out more like a command.

"Oh sorry, goodnight Jeongyeon." Hanging your head low, you walked out of the room, towards the couch.

Sniffing silently, you sat at the couch for a moment, trying to get yourself comfortable without a blanket. You woke up in the middle of the night, with your body shaking from the coldness. You slowly headed to your shared bedroom, to see your girlfriend fast asleep. You smiled at the sight and slowly got on the bed on her left side.

"What are you doing?" She shifted and her eyes fluttered open.

"S-sorry, i was cold, I won't disturb you.." You slowly got off the bed and and head towards the couch near the window. "I-I'll stay here, I promise I won't disturb you. It's just really cold outside." You shivered.

Jeongyeon somehow felt as if her heart was punched a multiple times. She didn't mean it that way, she didn't mean to take it that far, she just wanted you to learn your lesson. Her thoughts were cut off when she heard you trying to stop your sobs from coming out. She couldn't hold it any longer, she sat up and ran towards you.

"Baby.." She whispered.

"Oh no, I disturbed you. I-I'm really sorry. I'll stay outside." You stood up before she carried you on her arms. "Jeongyeon, what are you-"

"Shhh" She gently laid you down on the bed before sitting in front of you. "Baby, please don't cry because of me." She wiped off your tears.

"I'm wrong, Jeongyeon. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean what I said earlier-"

"I forgive you, baby. I am wrong, too. I went too far for just a small problem." She gently caressed your cheeks.

"Are you still mad at me?" You whispered.

"No no, of course not!" She immediately pulled you into a hug.

"I care about you, y/n. I was scared he'll will do something to you. If something happens to you, I'll blame myself for it." Her hands go up and down on your back. "Don't cry anymore, y/n. I'm now here with you."

She gently kissed your forehead before laying beside you, resting her head on yours, slipping her arms around your figure. You both then got off to dreamland.

———Just published another book ➟『Blackpink X Reader 』| Oneshots

———
Just published another book
『Blackpink X Reader 』| Oneshots

Vote, comment and follow if you liked it :) Don't forget to add to your library and reading list