Chapter Twelve

Jimin POV

I sitting in my bed recalling what just happened ..

....

After I pulled Mae inside I hurry to go in my room .. I don't know why when that punk told me that he will take Mae away from me my blood boil... It's pissed me off every time someone said to me that he/she will take what's mine it's always pissed me off...

I was ready to laid in my bed but it interrupt by someone knock in my door... So I decided to open it... I was shocked of what I see... My wife.. Mae...

' why? Do you need something?'
'yes! This!' then she handle me an envelope
' what is this?'
'the divorce papers'

I was shocked I didn't know how to react.. I was speechless..

' w-what are you doing?'
' isn't that obvious? I'm tried being your wife'
'w-what!?'
'look jimin. We have 2 months already and we will be divorce then so I decided why not we divorce earlier, that's the point why I'm handling this papers to you.'
'No.'
'w-what!? So are you telling me that I'm going to wait 2 months before we divorce?'
'No.'
't-then why are you—'
'stop! I want to go to sleep. Bye.'

By that I closed the door .... How she could say things like that!? How she managed to speak to me like that!? Aish!!

I just go to sleep and went to Dreamland

You POV

*Flashback*

After I saw the divorce papers I decided to bring it to jimin.... We have two months before we get divorce... I didn't want to suffer more .... While I'm walking to his room memories come out in my mind .... The memories that we shared together... And the pain.... The pain he brought to me .... All the times that he hated me... The times that—

I was out of my mind and didn't know that I'm in front of his door ... So I decided to knock..

' why do you need something?'
'yes!this!' then I handle to him an envelope
'w-what are you doing?'
' isn't that obvious? I'm tried being your wife'
'w-what!?'
'look jimin. We have 2 months already and we will be divorce then so I decided why not we divorce earlier that's the point why I'm handling this papers to you.'
'No.'
'w-what!? So are you telling me that I'm going to wait 2 months before we divorce?'
'No.'
't-then why are you—'
'stop! I want to go to sleep. Bye.'

And after that he close the door... What's wrong with that guy!!?..
Aishh!!

*End of flashback*