Prolouge

Fifteen years ago in the Community Center of South Africa, a young boy who is dreaming on becoming a famous soccer player is practicing an amazing move he has been seeing on T.V, that young boy's name is none other than Shakes.

"Alright I'm gonna try this again." He said to himself while bouncing the ball on his foot, jumping high and circling in the air but.. "Aaahhh!" He ended up flomenting on the ground while the soccer ball rolled away from him.

"Why is it so hard to do?" He said a little frsutrated on himself.

Just then a little girl his age came inside the room where his practicing that certain move he saw on T.V, pick up the ball and went to stand right in front of him.

"Still doing the Bicycle kick move Shakes?" The little girl asked.

"Yeah, but still couldn't do it right?" He replied.

"It is a difficult move you know." She told him. "Not many famous soccer player can do that move perfectly in just one try." She explain while extending her arm up for him to take. "Just practice more and more and I'm positively sure you will get it one day."

"You really think so?" Shakes asked her while taking her hand and standing up from the floor.

"Yeah, we're still kids you know. Someday when we both grew up and you became a famous soccer player. I know you'll be able to do that move."

"Its a promise Alexa!" He promised to the little girl.

"Its a promise." She replied while joining their pinky fingers for a promise.

The little girl's name is Alexa and the childhood friend of Shakes. She is always by his side playing soccer, watching soccer and dreaming about soccer together. She was an american girl while Shakes is an African boy, but they didn't let their different nationality get in the way of their friendship because they have one thing in common and that is their love for soccer.