Dancing Rasta On Ice

Match day on Strikaland and Supa Strikas are facing against Nakama with Dancing Rasta taking the lead for his team. 

"Incredible scene here at Strikaland, Supa Strikas are showing why they're the team everyone's talking about." Mac announced to all the fans of the Super League.

"And Dancing Rasta is showing why he's their captain." 

Dancing Rasta signaled for two of his teammate to come to his aid.

"El Matador and Twisting Tiger are both running into space." Mac relied.

The two Strikas are on the trail on recovering the ball back, when Blok steal the ball on one of the players of Nakama and passing it straight to Twisting Tiger.

"Right into Twisting Tiger!" 

When a Nakama player tries to stop Tiger, he growls at him making the player back down on tackling him.

"Only kidding." He said then he passes it to their on coming captain.

"Straight to the captain."

"Dancing Rasta!" 

He slide through a player and keeps on kicking the ball.

"Woah! Dancing Rasta's skil is unbelievable." Shakes said through his mind. He then made eye contact with his captain and that's when he knows what to do.

"Shakes man." The captain called to his striker.

"He's going for it." Mac said waiting for the right moment.

Dancing Rasta pass it to Shakes who made a header to the goal and he scores for his team.

"Goal!!" Both Commentators announced.

"Incredible! With leadership like that..."

"Supa Strikas are unstoppable."

Withing ninety minutes through the game, Supa Strikas won their game against Nakama and all of them went back to their locker room while patting their team logo on top of the locker room door.

"Good game boys." Their coach congratulated them. "That was one heck of a goal Shakes." He told his striker.

"Thanks Coach." Shakes replied back.

"Yeah, pretty amazing if I do say so myself." Alexa teases her boyfriend.

"Why don't you just admit that its really an amazing goal? Considering its your boyfriend that score the goal." Shakes questioned her.

"That's because I've seen better." She replied back.

"Rasta great pass." The coach told his captain. "And great leadership out there." He also congratulated him while his teammates congratulated him too. "Enjoy your time off." He announced to his team. "Try to find training in all aspects of life. A true champion adapts to all challenges on and off the field. Not that you're gonna do anything challenging." He reasoned. Have fun." And he left the team on their on.

"Here you go." Cool Joe said throwing something on El Matador's hands.

"What is this?" He asked showing what Cool Joe threw at him.

"Water wings my man! You just blow them up." He told El Matador who still have a confused look on his face. "You and Blok are going to the beach, right?" He asked them.

"Si." El Matador replied.

"Well, with that big..."

"And thick hehe..." North Shaw added.

"Head of yours, we wouldn't want y'all to drown." With that everyone started laughing on Cool Joe's joke including El Matador himself.

"Ah yes...hahaha."