Ch-5

Back at the mansion, Taeyong and Jaehyun were standing near the gates looking around for their friends, who hadn't reached home yet.
They were too into each other that they forgot there friends and now Taeyong was biting his nails from being too much worried.
Jaehyun sighed, he could feel his mate's uneasiness,
Don't worry love, they'll be here soon.
Just as he said that they heard footsteps and then their friends came into view.
Taeyong sighed but gasped when he saw something,
Hyuck!! What am I seeing?
Jaehyun followed his lover's gaze and also slightly opened his mouth.
Their brothers were holding hands,
Taeyong ran towards his brother and started shaking him,
When!?How!?Where!?
Jae chuckled and went to his mate and calmly grabbed his arms and put it back to his sides, calming him down.
Congratulations, you two.

Both of the new mates shyly smiled and the rest chuckled.
We should leave them for a while, right now I have something I need to do
But why-
With you
Oh, but we can do it laterrr-- ah!
Before he could continue, he was up in the air, on Jaehyun's shoulder and could see the distance increasing between them and their pack. He stopped wriggling and just allowed Jaehyun to carry him.
He could hear a faint 'use protection' from a person, probably Johnny.
In record time he was in his alpha's room and the moment he was put down, he was pinned to a wall, very roughly may I add.
Getting caught off-guard, he stuttered while speaking
W-what is it?

His alpha's eyes were glowing and Taeyong could see the hunger in them. He breathed, clearly getting an idea about what was going to happen.
You're a very distracting person, Lee Taeyong and I know it's too soon, we just met but I feel like I've known you for ages and beyond and I really can't control myself.

Taeyong was surprised with himself after hearing his own reply
No one told you to control yourself.

That was all the alpha needed to smash their lips together. Sucking on them like they were what he needed to breathe, to live, to exist.
Taeyong kissed back with the same energy but it was hard for him to catch up to his alpha.
Their hands roamed around each other's body, trying to reach whatever they could to satisfy the lack of skinship they were experiencing. Getting frustrated, Jaehyun simply took off the cloak Taeyong was wearing, very severely, oh the poor cloak.
The next victim was the shorter's shirt. Too busy in kissing, Taeyong didn't realize that it was his favorite shirt that was being terrorized.
Taeyong didn't hold back though, tugging at Jaehyun's t-shirt, he almost ripped it off and forced Jaehyun to slip it off. The moment his t-shirt was above his head, he was brought back into a passionate kiss with slender hands on his sculpted face.

Opening his eyes, he was met with ethereal black orbs, staring deeply into his eyes. Jaehyun loved his eyes, they told stories. Stories he'd love to listen to night and day.

They slowly walked back towards Jaehyun's bed, Jaehyun fell the moment the back of his knees touched the corner of the bed, taking Taeyong with him, but Taeyong maintained his balance.
Instead of falling, he situated himself on Jaehyun's lap, still kissing him.
Seconds later they broke apart to take in some air both still gazing intently at each other.
Even if it had been just a few hours since Taeyong met Jaehyun, he felt like he needed nothing else. Jaehyun was almost his world.
He suddenly felt a soft caress on his neck, looking down, he saw his mate's face placed on the pit of his neck, licking it, scenting it and a soft moan escaped his mouth when his mate bit the spot. He proceeded down to his collarbones, to his chest, ending up at his sculpted stomach.
Taeyong threw his head back at the euphoric feeling, loving the way Jaehyun talked through his kisses.
Jaehyun went back up to whisper in his ear
It's really hard to not lose myself around you, Princess.
His whispers were a whole new feeling for Taeyong. A feeling he'd love to feel every day.

Taeyong surprised Jaehyun by pushing him further into the bed and getting on top of him,
As an omega, I'm supposed to be very submissive but can I have my way with you just once?
Jaehyun was cooing over how Taeyong was blinking his doe eyes,
Why do you even need permission for that, My love? I'm all yours, devour me for all I care.
Taeyong smiled and went down towards Jaehyun's neck. Scenting him, pine woods and citrus, Taeyong was loving it.
He licked, his tongue clearly inexperienced. Those innocent kitten licks were driving Jaehyun crazy.
Taeyong was caressing his alpha's torso. One hand on his nape, the other went to glide over the abs and the prominent junctions of his mate's body. His fingers touched places and Jaehyun couldn't help but throw his head back in ecstasy.
It had just been a day but he was already head over heels for this beauty.

Outside though, it was pure tension.
The innocent lads( Jisung, Jaemin, Haechan, Renjun, YangYang) were confused.
Haechan had heard some rather disturbing noises and was now confronting Johnny about it.
Jaemin and Jisung had followed his lead and now were standing in a semi-circle, surrounding Johnny. The big guy though
wanted to avoid any questions. He still wanted the boys to keep their innocence intact.
Uhh, they must be rearranging their room, y-yeah! That's what they are doing!

Haechan's urge grew,
Guys! Let's help them, it will make it easier and the work will be done faster!
Every single one of the youngers agreed and were ready to go until Johnny shouted
W-wait! They're fine by themselves! You shouldn't disturb them.
Mark was just standing behind them and stifling his chuckles. Johnny's panic was, as always, humorous to him. Johnny glared at him, so he decided to help a little.
Okayy- Haechan, let's go! Lemme show you around. A-and I gotta know you better, now that you're gonna be with me forever.
The blood rushed to Haechan's face as he turned around to glare at Mark.
Y-you little-
Before he could continue, he was up and on the shoulder of the Great Mark lee.
Clearly proving, he's the little Jung.
He waved at everyone, ignoring the little fluffball that was wriggling roughly on his shoulder. He casually strode away.
The newcomers, distracted by this show of affection and well, possession
forgot about the unholy fiasco going upstairs.
Johnny breathed a sigh of relief and made sure that he remembered to talk to them later.
Taking the youngers with him, he showed them around. The youngers too tired to pay attention to anything kept nodding their heads to show that they were listening.
Johnny noticing this just smiled and took them to their respected rooms.
Today was enough for everyone.

★★★★★★★★★

Heya Everyone, your lazy author here! I had planned to update this on my birthday which was a week back. But your author caught a fever and yes, I was dead on my birthday. So, this is my soul writing this.
I seriously hope this long chapter satisfies you cause I've been a very careless author. As I was active reading but inactive for writing. The inspiration was outta the window for these past few months because of the stress of the exams but I seriously hope that I update more from now on.
Thanks for reading!💖🥺 ( and omg, 11.7k reads! Are you all angels and we're close to 500 votes. I'm so fucking happy! Much <3)

-Tytrack out