101

"Yuehi, stay here," ny dad told me as I sat down on one of the stools in our hideout.

"Don't come out until I say so," he said as he slowly opened the door.

I huddled up as fear started to rise inside me and tears were  forming in the corner of my eyes.

The sound of banging, screaming, and exploding was nearing us.

I was about to stand up, run, and hide until the tightly closed door got destroyed.

"Don't move! Or we'll kill her!" The masked man said as he pulled me to him.

My father slowly raised raises his hands, signalling he has given up.

He had bruises, cuts, and blood spread on his body, how can he fight back?

Another masked man came in and pushed my father making him bump his back harshly on the wall and he lost his consciousness.

"Dad!" I screamed as I was being dragged away by these black-clothed men.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I asked them as I tried my best to pull my grip away from them.

"How about you answer that? Your dad hasn't paid his loans to us," he answered as he shoved me in a black van.

My family, what about them?

My family has been under a huge debt for years, they killed my mother a year ago and now they're onto me and my father.

"The boss wants to speak to you," he said as he drove to the destination with the guy beside me.

I felt so useless, not helping my father when I was still in school. I didn't have any money to even buy my food and if I did, its just enough for a small packet of crackers.

A few minutes later, the car stopped and one of them pulled me out harshly and dragging me outside.

"Ouch! That hurts!" I hissed.

"Sorry baby, boss's orders," he smirked as he dragged me tightly to the front door.

Before I could catch my breath, a cloth was attached to my mouth making me dizzy.

-

I woke up with a slight headache, the atmosphere was dark and eerie, my body was wrapped in rope and I tried to move but I can't.

"Hello? Anyone there?" I called but no response.

I was moving alot until the door opened revealing the same masked guy in the car.

"You're awake," he smiled.

He approached me and stood infront of me.

"The boss will be here any minute, by a good girl," he said as he ruffled my hair.

I stayed silent, unable to speak as he stared at me deeply.

I was about to say something until the door creaked open.

"Oh, goodmorning Sir," he said.

"Is that that bastard's daughter, Mingi?" He asked coldly.

"Yes sir, I'll give you both some privacy," he smirked as he slowly went out as he locked eyes with the man.

The door closed and it was only me and him.

His footsteps got louder as he approached me and he lowered his body to mine.

"Hello beautiful," he smirked playfully.

"Don't call me that," I replied as I got the courage to speak.

"Oh come on, a pretty little girl like you should be throwing yourself to me by now," he grinned.

"I-I'm not that easy," I replied.

"You're Kim Yuehi, are you?" He asked as he stared into my eyes through that black facemask he was wearing.

"Y-yes, who are y-you?" I stuttered, trying to gain courage.

"I'm Choi San, leader of my gang," he replied.

He pulled down his black mask revealing his chiseled jawline, his plump, soft lips that come with his piercing glare that was seeing right through me.

His blonde locks that were settled on his forehead made him look so ethereal.

"Wh-what do you want from me?" I asked.

"What I want from you?" He chuckled in a dark tone.

"I don't have money, I don't have anything," I said as tears welded up in my eyes.

I closed them slowly, ashamed of letting him see such weak actions when I felt a warm touch on my cheeks.

I opened my eyes slightly seeing him wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"I don't need money, I have lots," he replied plainly.

"Then what?" I asked.

"I need you," he said making my eyes widen.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Atleast you can offer me your body and self, but I remind you that you are under me, you will always be under my supervison," he said.

"Or I will not hesitate to kill you and your dad," he threatened.

I grew silent before taking up the words to spill.

"Fine, keep me," I said his lips curved up into a luscious smile.

"Well then, you are going to my house," he said as he stood up straight and put on his black facemask before slowly going out.

After that, two men went inside and untied me.

"Oh and by the way, I heard the news about you so I'm Hongjoong by the way, thats Mingi," he said as he stood me up with the same tight grip.

"You're coming with us,"

-----

A/N:

Hi I'm Nini and this is where I'll be writing fanfics about other kpop groups (especially Ateez and EXO, a bit of got7 too I think) follow my main acc sujinniie for BTS fanfics!

Thank you for reading!💜💜💜🙆