102

SAN POV

"San hyung, she's innocent," Mingi said as he scurried behind me.

"Mingi, now is not the time, where's Wooyoung and Jongho?" I asked the younger one.

"Wooyoung's at the dock, and Jongho's... cutting apples," Mingi replied as he hesitated to reply.

"Really? Those kids...," I hissed as I walked beside Mingi.

"You want me to go get them?" He asked.

"No, go get Seonghwa hyung, he's driving. And contact Yunho to stop tracking the father," I replied as I strided over yo the black limosine.

"But hyung, what about the ship that will be-,"

"Leave the ship alone," I gritted my teeth at the young man.

"Hyung, we'll get attacked by those pirates any time soon," Mingi said.

"Mingi, we leave at the ship tomorrow night, right now I want you to get Seonghwa hyung while Hongjoong hyung brings Yuehi to the mansion," I sighed as I looked over to the redhead.

"Hyung, don't you know? We're literally wanted, what if she-,"

"Mingi I said shut up! I know, and its not her business to nose around," I said as I opened the door and sat in the limosine's passenger seat, waiting for Yeosang hyung while Hongjoong hyung brings Yuehi here.

YUEHI POV

"Where are you taking me?" I asked this man called Hongjoong.

"You're going to your new home," he replies and smiles a bit.

"What? Where?" I asked.

"You're going to San's mansion, tomorrow night we'll be shipping you off with us," he explains.

"Ship off? Where?" I replied.

"Somewhere, you'll see," he replies as we approach a black limosine.

The window of the passenger seat was let down and I could see San's piercing eyes from his mask.

"In the backseat," he spat as he let the window roll closed again.

Hongjoong opens the door and lets me sit inside with Mingi at the far seat.

"Where's Seonghwa hyung and whats taking him so long," San tsks as he get his phone out and taps some words in.

"I'm here," the man says as he opens the door and lets himself inside the driver's seat.

I must say, the man was stunning. He had a beautiful eyes and he looked really handsome.

"Seonghwa hyung, we need to go to the mansion, tell Wooyoung and Jongho to pass by later, we need a meeting," San said monotonously as he crossed his arms.

"Noted," Seonghwa replied.

This guy named Seonghwa sat on the passenger seat, inserted the key in the ignition ans started the engine.

We were moving in a fast speed with San in the passenger's seat.

"What time do we leave, San?" Seonghwa asked as he turned left.

"We leave tomorrow night, 7 PM sharp," San replied as he checked his phone.

"Call Yunho," he continued and Hongjoong gave him the phone.

"San! I'm on my way back there, Wooyoung and Jongho are on their way to the ship to get things  ready!" A male voice came from the phone.

"Where's the father?" San replied.

"He's at where I left him, you told me to leave him," the voice responded and I let out a deep sigh of relief.

I miss dad.

"Have you seen Yeosang hyung?" San asked.

"He's at the dock where the ship is, waiting for Wooyoung," the voice replied.

"Okay, come here as soon as possible," San replied and hung up.

He gave the phone back to Hongjoong and we suddenly stopped infront of the huge mansion.

"Get out," San said and he stepped out, closing the door shut.

As soon as the door shut, Yeosang turned his head to look at us at the backseat.

"Who are you?" Seonghwa asked me.

"She's Yuehi, San ordered us to bring her here, away from her father," Mingi replied.

"Oh, then we're sorry. San can be a little, cold," Seonghwa told me.

I nodded slowly, too afraid to speak.

"We should go now or San will get mad," Hongjoong told us ad and he opened the door.

As we went outside, Seonghwa locked the door before stepping to the front porch.

"Hyung, who is this?" A voice asked.

"She's Yuehi, Jongho, what are you doing here? Where's Wooyoung and Yeosang hyung?" Mingi asked the boy.

The boy was much bigger than them, he had black ebony hair and big doe eyes.

"Wooyoung hyung said I would go here and ask San what we should get ready," Jongho said, eyeing me.

"Well you better get going," Seonghwa said.

"Because we'll be busy tomorrow."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

I HAVEN'T UPDATED SO MUCH I'M SOSOSOSOSO SORRY! PROMISE Y'ALL I'LL UPDATE FASTER ITS BEEN 9 MONTHS SKSKSKSKSK BUT HEY HERE'S AN UPDATE!❤❤❤

follow sujinniie