The three kids are WHA?!

Yagura's P.O.V
So, after meeting Naruto and Sakura. I just realized I haven't met Sasuke yet. He's always the good looking one. Alright let's go. Yagura left the Hokage tower and went to the near end of the Leaf villlage and found Sasuke. "Hey Sasuke!" I hope he remembers me, unlike Sakura I don't even wanna talk about that trash. "Yagura is that you? What happened to you?" Sasuke asked Yagura. "Well, what happened was that I'm dead actually." Sasuke has a shocked expression on his face. I just waved bye and he did too. Now, about those kids earlier. Where are they? I think I saw them at the training grounds. I'm just gonna listen out to what they are saying. "Boruto, I have to go back to my father, he's been wanting me to come back home." Sarada said as she faced Boruto's face. "Aw man! That means I won't be able to train with Sasuke sensei!" What?! That girl is the daughter of Sasuke?! "I don't care! "Meeting my father and spending time with him is more important than just training with him Boruto!" Sarada pointed out. "Okay okay geez...!" Boruto backed up away from Sarada. "Hey, Boruto, I have to go as well." Said Mitsuki. "What? You too?" Boruto said with disbelief. "Yes. My father Orochimaru has been asking me to meet him some point within the day." Mitsuki said to Boruto as he smiled. "Okay..." Boruto said to him as he walked off to go paint the Hokage stone faces on the rock wall. No way! Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto all have children?! I am missing so much than I thought the last time! I gotta check if little miss Tsundere is doing okay. What I mean by that is Tsunade. At the Hokage tower, I believe she still roams around there. I should go take a look. Yagura runs to the Hokage tower and try's to find Tsundere Tsunade within the building. He checked one room full of blank paper and found her talking to Shizune. "Tsunade!" Yagura yelled to get her attention. "Yagura? You died? How come?" Tsunade questioned him. "Oh, by getting burned alive." Tsunade's face saddened. Shizune was shocked to see that he was dead but alive. "Wait, Tsunade, if he's dead someone must've brought him back alive with reanimation jutsu! No only that, only two people know how to do that! Orochimaru and Kabuto." Shizune said as she almost freaked out. Tsunade told her to that she knows and to relax. I know she has a point, but geez woman calm down! After all that mess, I decide to leave and find the three kids and meet them. I need to. I'm in the new generation. It's best if I get to know the little blond, little black, and little sky blue. Let's go to Naruto house first, if I remember correctly, it should be near the Hokage tower but take a turn to the right, left, and then a final right. Ah, here it is! "Hey, Naruto, open up! It's Yagura!" I yell as I knock on his door. Naruto heard him as he opened the door. "Yeah?" Naruto questioned. "I need to see you're kid." I really need to, a mini Naruto is always adorable. Whatever I'm extra today. Naruto called Boruto and his son came downstairs. "Oh, hey Yagura, my father has actually told me about you!" Boruto said happily. Wait, he did? I always thought Naruto was always slow when it came to everything, oh well I guess he has changed a lot. No longer the dumbo, well sorta. "Alright, I just wanted to meet you Boruto, see ya later you baka #2!" Yagura said as she left Naruto's house. Boruto looked at his father in confusion as Naruto laughs. Okay, now I need to go to Sasuke's house, I know exactly where that is. "Okay, Sasuke, open you're front door! It's me, Yagura!" Sasuke hears Yagura yelling from the other side of his front door and opens it. "Yes, Yagura?" Sasuke asked. "Can I see Sarada please?" Please say yes I have too! Sasuke nods as she calls Sarada. "Yes? Oh hi Yagura! Of course, my dad informed me about you already." Sarada said as she fixed her red glasses. Dang, I think that I'M slow. Honestly, I've always been the one who screams and yells at everyone to hurry up and stuff. And I think I am taking everything back now. The main three are so mature! And I'm older than them and I'm not mature enough...A hug disappointment. "Okay nice meeting you and bye!" Yagura says as he walks away smiling. I cannot visit Orochimaru because he is not expecting guests and he doesn't want to be bothered, and I understand. What next?