Chapter 6

||A/N: Okay yes I'm once again in one of those writing moods so here you go the second last chapter of this book...sorry that the third book was so short wasn't really aware I had planned to go chapter by chapter within the game to this story. But anyways I think as you read this I'll be slowly either writing the final ending (reunion between you and Leon ;) ) or re-writing it due to the fact that I had a few ideas written down already after I had a few chapters up already so yeah. Enjoy!||

Walking down the stairs you could feel the hatred as well as the revenge you had at the moment but you did what you had been doing all those years ago to keep yourself calm despite being used.

'Take a deep breath and count to five....' You thought.

Taking a deep breath you counted then you had let it out counting once again to five before you slowly felt yourself calming down. You then calmly mentioned to both Chris and Sheva that you'd lead them to an easier area to get on the boat.

Leading them there they looked around it was easy to tell that the men on the boat were scouting out for them with those lights however you, on the other hand, knew they wouldn't believe you were on their side anymore since they did take orders from Wesker no joke.

'Well, it's not like the whole kidnapped idea worked...besides I'm in no mood for that I just want to take Wesker and that bitch out.' You thought.

"This boat is huge, are they gonna use it for Uroboros?" Sheva asked.
"No, using a ship like this would give away their position too soon. They must have another plan. (Y/N) do you remember anything of it?" Chris asked.
"Hmm not really, the only thing that I remember is they plan to spread this across the globe." You sighed.
"It's okay that you don't remember much, your mind just started remembering your past so make sure to take it easy okay? Can't have an agent die on our watch." Sheva smiled.
"I also gotta call in to make sure the DSO knows your alive and well. I know Leon will be more than happy to have you back home." Chris smiled.
"I...I hope so, I mean I remember our relationship but how we met is still fuzzy..." You sighed blushing a bit.

Sheva and Chris laughed but soon their smiles changed to frowns as now the mission was gonna get real bad considering now you three decided enough time was wasted so after patching up some little wounds the three of you had your footsteps were heard as you three started to head on to finish this mission once and for all.

Using the sniper-riffle it made it easier to get through some places of the boat but since it was rather big soon most of the guys on their spotted you three and then the fight to get to Wesker and Axcella was on. However, they sure upped the antie when even infected dogs arrived course none of this was anything you three couldn't handle.

Going through certain area's proved to be a bit of a challenge but with you three working together rather quickly it all worked out which honestly you were pleased with but you had a feeling you weren't to close just yet...whatever if you could put a bullet in Wesker's head even for a moment then it would be enough for now.

Keyword: For Now...

But when you three got to a certain area one of them en on the boat used a lever to release something, apparently it was some sort of 'cage' that landed over you and Sheva which left Chris out in the open alone. This meant he was to fight these people alone in this large open space.

Nope, not alone...you and Sheva decided to help out from where you two were trapped currently shooting any of them in the head.

This actually worked as you kept carefully aiming for their heads, getting the ones that so happened to end up just a bit behind Chris or even the ones running towards him. It helped Chris a lot of cause soon none of them ran in there which now left Chris to go on his own to find some sort of way to free you two.