Chapter 42

Heart's POV
That night I found a certain site where virgins get to bid their virginity , the highest bidder gets to crack the cookie jar. I know its stupid but it wont hurt to try . So I sign up give my info but not the current info about where I stay , though I state that am married . I place my picture in all my photos I always wear some shades , so next its to wait . Hopefully I get someone so I can just rub it on Tyrone's face that, if he thinks he cant fuck me because I am a virgin then someone else will .
Tyrone offers to drive us to work as well as drop Mighty to school , Mrs Leo picks her from school everyday since we stay a little bit late , she is great with Mighty as she helps her do homework , tell her stories make sure shes had a bath , comb her hair , by the time I come home Mighty is ready for bed I tell her a bed time story or Tyrone does so , it depends on who she chooses but I am happy she really loves the Leos and am really moved when she calls Tyrone daddy , not that I tell her to call him daddy she does so herself and Tyrone treats her like his own . He can be an asshole but hes great with kids , I just wonder why he didnt have his own with his ex wife.
We drop off Mighty to school and head to work none of us talk to each other .
As am in my office fowarding his emails, my phone beeps , a notification , I check it out and see its from the virginity bid site . There are like twenty plus guys interested in me , each stating their price , I ignore some then am left with three because their offer is among the highest one is Max his offer is four hundred thousand pounds , the other is Alex his offer is six hundred thousand pounds and lastly DominantDaddy his offer is nine hundred thousand pounds . The site uses pounds though am not in the UK .
I begin to think this through . This men are offering such high amounts all for my hymen , I wish I could brag it to Tyrone.
I resume my work , I will think about whom to choose lets just see if the stakes will go high .
At lunch break I check my phone and I get notifications from the site . The three men have increased their offer . The site gives all of them the chance to see who is bidding higher for me, Max has increased his to nine hundred and fifty , Alex has increased his to one million pounds but Dominantdaddy has made my eyes widen with shock his offer is almost like the first but... one zero added . Nine million ! Whoa! This guy has just bid nine million for my virginity , no one could beat his offer so he won my bid , he will claim my virginity . Thinking of what I could do with nine million . I take a look at his profile , his picture isnt full his face is cropped out , the rest of the body is a suit he looks handsome though I cant see his face
I get text its from him , Dominantdaddy .
Hello I trust that you are well , I am glad to claim your virginity .
I reply.
Hello sir , I didnt expect you would bid such a high amount .
I place my phone away and resume with typing a document sent by the secretary . My phone buzzes.
He replied
Nine million pounds is nothing to me . You have a beautiful name . Tell me about yourself .
I replied.
Thank you sir , I am twenty two turning twenty three this year , I have a daughter and a husband.
I continue with work , my phone vibrates . He replied
How comes you are a virgin yet you have a husband?and a daughter?
I reply .
Shes not my biological daughter , I adopted her when her mother was a drug addict , yes I have a husband , I just cant talk about him right now .
He replies a few minutes later.
Why ?
I reply
He cant fuck me if am still a virgin . He doesnt like virgins .
He replied .
What do you think of him?
I reply .
I think hes a very sweet guy ,hes quite intimidating , but he loves my daughter so much , he spoils me when I don't ask him to , despite the fact that he sometimes acts like a total douche I seem to like him more each day .
He replied .
That's great to know , Heart .
I reply
What about you , tell me about you and why you want my virginity .
He takes about fifteen minutes to answer.
You will know about me when you will see me. I want to be the first to introduce you to sex , to make you want it . I am a dominant male , I control everything bdsm is my kind of kink .
I reply .
And what do you get out of it? The dominance and bdsm stuff?
He replied .
Pleasure , Heart .
I take a minute to digest that .
I replied .
But isnt that being a sadist?
He replied
No , Heart , you willingly surrender yourself to me ...inshort you will submit to me.
I replied .
And what do I get out of it well besides the money though it's not my main interest .
He replied .
You get me .
I reply .
So if I submit to you I will have you ?
He replied
Yes .
I did read some stuff about dominance and submission way back I liked reading a lot of such materials back then , I am not really a romance type of girl , I love it when the man takes total control , though sometimes I wish to be a dominatrix or a mistress , to be the one incharge . Tyrone is a dominant man , how he takes control of everything is probably why I seem easily aroused by him .
Something I didnt admit to anyone is that when he lured me to his house and became psycho, I slowly began to fantasize that day and it turns out I get turned on , it sounds wierd to get turned on by such a memory of your sexy as hell boss almost raping you , I guess am just plain nasty
My thoughts are interrupted by a text from dominant daddy .
Are you ready ?
Reply
Will you hurt me? Like make me lick your shoes , have a dog collar around my neck , whip me ? , insert wierd objects into my vagina ?
I have seen a couple of bdsm videos online and they seemed kind of scary . He replied .
No Heart , I won't treat you like a dog , maybe spanking not really whipping you , there is a difference between bdsm and abuse don't let them confuse you .
I replied .
Is there a contract I will sign ?
He replied .
Yes there are terms and the contract outlines it all , I will have it sent to you as soon as possible .
Well that went well .
I resume with work I attend a meeting , my husband keeps staring at me like am a Monalisa image. I can't tell what he's thinking .I drop some documents to his office , he doesn't look at me his eyes are on the computer .
I head back to my office .
Later at seven in the evening the secretary walks in with a package for me and places it on my desk , it has no address . I open it , its a box, I open the box and see a document there is a black card with a golden imprint it said
Carefully read the contract before signing . Once done return it to the person that delivered the package .
I go through the first document its a non disclosure agreement . Just something about me not telling anyone what I do with Mr dominantdaddy , I think about it for some minutes them sign . I read the submissive rules , its even translated to arabic this is ridiculously funny . I read it through . It starts with the submissive must ... but I just proceeded to what I should and shouldnt do . I must be clean and waxed , eat healthy , obey the dominant , if I disobey the dominant will punish me he will choose my punishment. Then a safe word.
At the end there is a place for me to sign ,I sign . I am not sure if I read the entire document its just so tiring to do so. His text pops in
I believe by now you hav read the contract and the NDA .
I replied .
Yes I have sir .
He replied
Good girl .
My phone beeps again but this time its from the bank , to notify me that 9million has been deposited into my account . What!This guy was fucking serious !I thought this was some sort of joke though it doesnt say his name .
I see another package under the documents , I open it and there is red lace lingerie and some thigh high black stockings . His text come in .
You have found my little present , your first task is to wear the lingerie walk to your husband's office and seduce him to lick your pussy making you come .
First off this is creepy, like how does he do that ? Second how will I wear something this seductive and revealing to Tyrone's office ? What will other people think when they see me . I reply
I dont know if its possible there are like a dozen people around here .
He replied .
Wear the trench coat on the hanger in your office . Yeah ! How comes I didnt see that, but its not like he's here or he can see me .
Dont disobey Heart , I can see you .
Yeah ! Right l replied .
Where am I ? What am I wearing? And what am I doing ? Tell me to prove you are real and can see me .
He takes a minute and replied .
You are in Leo Enterprise building , ninthfloor, wearing a cream blouse a knee length black pencil skirt , seven inch black stillettos , a pearl bracelet on your left hand , a necklace with the initials MightyHeart , your hair tied in a neat high ponytail and your lips are matte blood red . You are sitted on your executive seat reading this text in your office .
Whoa! Am shocked , I look around but am alone , I take a peek outside my window but there is no one on the roof watching me.
I replied .
Who are you? How do you know all that ?
He replied .
You will find out when we meet , so do as I have said Heart.
I replied .
Okay then fine .
I quickly change into the lingerie and wear the trenchcoat to cover myself , the lingerie is very sexy on me it gives my body the look it deserves , I am going to keep this , its kind strange how this guy knows my body , the lingerie fit just well not to tight nor loose , it made my boobs pop out giving that sexy cleavage my ass looked sexy . I wore the stockings and my heels .
Seducing a man has never been a hard thing for me , I learnt if from Eleanor , she used to seduce the guards into allowing her leave the ophanage she would teach me how to use my body to hypnotize any man without even taking my clothes .I used some of those skills in my job as a chaffeur , sometimes I would be sent to acquire some info about someone so I needed to use my skills , plus the more the seductive I was the more the clients .
Problem is Tyrone isnt just any man , hes not easy to read or know his weakness , if I cant read his thoughts seducing him is going to be an impossiblility , I have seen a couple of women trying to swing their asses , some showing more cleavage and others thighs but he never flinched one bit . I untie my long now black hair I dyed it black again , I let it loose , re-do my makeup a little bit , I apply some little perfume not too much .
I take a deep breath , and walk out of my office , I hand back the package to the secretary she smiles at me , I head to Tyrone's office . I knock not waiting to hear a come in I just walk in .