chapter 15

Murthy House
Murthy house is filled with laughter & happiness. Nandini's marriage preparations are going on full swing.
All are happy except manik & cabir.
Manik is just blank,nandini didn't asked him for a chocolate, she asked him to remove their wedding chain.
Today is nandu's mehendi,all are sitting around nandini & enjoying themselves. Mehendi designer is doing her work on nandu's hand.

MDesigner:-mam ur husbands name.

Nandini looked at her & smiled.

N:-Its Manik hide it carefully he have to get tired by searching his name.
(Slowly).

No one heard her except designer.
After completing mehendi all girls got deeded by their man,except mukti who got feeded by raj.

Nandini is hungry but she wanted to eat by manik hands,she went to garden sat with sad face thinking how to make manik eat,she saw manik is talking in phone in garden. She started to act like talking to her aiyappa.

N:-aiyappa am so hungry ,Mumma is busy,all are busy in their works they forgot about me.(fake crying loudly).

Manik heard her talks.

M:-(in mind):-what the hell nandini didn't Ate anything yet.

He went inside and saw all busy in their works,he tried to call ishita but she was very busy in her works.
Manik sighed in defeat at last took a plate of food & went to her ,sat beside her forwarded plate to eat.

N:-Mr malhotra I thought you are not dumb,but it seems you are, I have mehendi on my hands.

Manik glared at her for calling him dumb,but took a morsel & put in her mouth.she got tears in eyes,it has been 10 years she got feeded by him.
Manik didn't looked in her eyes once,because he knows if he see in her eyes he will breakdown.
He completed feeding her and about to go but stopped hearing her words.

N:-you do care for middle class girl like me Mr Malhotra.

M:-I should have done same if another person in your place.(controlling his tears).

N:-(in mind):-idiot kahika how dare you to say that,once let marriage be done then I will show you what nandini malhotra can do.

N:-thanks for you care Mr malhotra,
Please do me one more favor also remove this chain its doesn't look good to wear nuptil chain of yours name when am marrying aryaman.
(Slowly coming towards him) kya hai na Aryaman may not be rich like you but he has heart unlike you he will be hurt if he see's this chain,I don't want my love to get hurt.

Manik closed his eyes in pain yes he was heartless monster until she came into his life & tamed him into lively person but now she was going away from him to leave him again as monster.Its all happening only because of his deeds, Love is sacrifice
That is what he thought when he left her but didn't once turned back to see her condition,that's was his biggest mistake in his life. He realized it but it was too late. Is it,he again taking wrong decision without asking what she want,her opinion, her feelings does it matter something to him.
She was doing every possible way to hold him,but he was running, once she lost him but she can't Again if he broke her this time nothing can mend her broken heart,she just him to see her eyes which tells how much she loves him.

N:-Manik you failed to understand me on that day now also. (In mind).

Nandini went to her room & cried her heart out,their conservation was seen by Raman.he came to manik put hand on his shoulder,knowing the touch manik just hugged him & cried his heart out.

M:-I only decided to give nandini happiness by marrying her with aryaman but why its paining so much papa,it's hurting, she is hurting me more by saying again & again to remove wedding chain.

R:-why not manik,you decided to marry her off , its just a chain you can remove it.

M:-no papa its not just a chain ,it means lot to me,it is symbol of our love,it shows she is mine.

R:-now she loves aryaman,she is his know you have no right manik,you only decided your fate,you are reason for your own pain, you are like my son,if you hurt my princess again means I will never forgive you.