the weekend

(3 person)

Bokugo goes into his the hunted dungeons with karishma and denki bokugou scarse uraraka  in her outfit. Deku was laying on his bed contemplating what happened at bakugou house deku grabs his pellow and blushis red that was his first kiss.

*Monday morning*
(Deku)
What if i see bokugou. Why do i feel like this when im just thinking about him. I sit up and smack my cheaks. "Ok i can do this so what if i got kissed out of nowhere...........". I continued muttering for an hour untel my mom came in."hun it time....izu why arnt you ready for school your still in your  night sweatpants." "Aaaah your right" i quickly get my uniform on and head down stairs to eat breakfast. "Bye mom lilove you im staying after with all might."  Mom response. "Ok love bye" .
*at school*
I walk into class and see bokugou and sits behind him "h-hi-" i was cut off "shut the fuck up you damn nerd or ill blow your fucking head off got that" i golp and put my head down trying t ok get some sleep i selp threw the hole leaon with  all might and present mike woke me up for a little bit but i could not stay awake i put my head back down bokugou gave me a hot drink i think it was poisoned coffie because i past out again after consuming half of the drink.  I woke up at home. I walked down stairs to see allmight there not in his musical form he was talking about dorms and how they would be useful for the studints to be more sholshal (sorry if i spell wrong). My mom said i would get hurt even more than usawal. Almight promises her nothing will happen. I went back to my room and packed everything. I walk out and get the keys than kiss my mom on the head and drove to the dorms.