Chapter 1: The Chase

Minerva sped through the streets, she kept looking back to see if someone was behind her. she was being chased, She didn't think this would happen! It all started with them going to the beach, her and Yukino were feeling competitive cause Orga said they couldn't get guys, so they made a bet with him on who could flirt with guys, it was just a game but the Dragon Slayers.....they took it a bit seriously when they found out, and now she running like her life depended on it. Why the hell was Sting chasing her, but Rogue wasn't chasing Yukino?! Then she heard a scream. Scratch that,  Rogue was chasing her. Minerva looked back again but didn't see Sting, in fact she probably couldn't see him thanks to this thick fog and the damn fact that it was night and pitch dark. Then there was a loud roar, either that was Rogue or it was Sting. She had her money on Sting since it sounded like he was almost right behind her! Minerva knew she was running out of breath and energy, she needed to take a break. Then she saw a small hole in a building,  small enough so that she could fit but barely, so she squeezed herself inside, but there was dust, and lots of it, she felt it coming, she was gonna sneeze and blow her cover.

"H-Ha-ha-Cho!" she sneezed, then someone handed her a tissue. Minerva grabbed it and blew her nose.

"thank you." she said, and 5 seconds later, she remembered.....she came alone. Shaking, she turned her head to the side and saw him right there staring at her with a large smirk, his red eyes stared into her green ones.  Yep she was screwed, then she crawled as fast as she could out the hole and then ran down the street. Her heart was pumping like nothing ever before and then she ran into somebody.

"Ow! Sorry, excuse me. I have to-" Minerva cut the girl off.

"Wait! Yukino?! I thought Rogue got you! You screamed!" Minerva shouted as she helped Yukino up.

"N-No..... I just saw a spider crawling on me and I screamed. Sorry. " Minerva deadpanned for a moment. Then in the distance they both saw 2 figures.

"Nevermind that. We have to run!" Minerva said as she grabbed Yukino's hand and they began running as fast as they could.

"They can't run forever." I said with a large smirk plastered on my face as my red eyes glistened in the moon light.

"They know that.....we'll catch them once there hiding." Rogue replied, with a serious expression. He kinda looked the same, he already had red eyes but they were now a darker shade by a little.

"You were just stupid enough to let her get away." Rogue added.

"what can I say? I like a good chase." I replied walking with Rogue in the direction the girls were going in.

"They brought this apon themselves." I added.