chapter eighteen

Zendaya's POV

"The last year been crazy with all this KJ shit. If I'm being honest it was more funny then dangerous until nudes and money came into crisis. " I laughed to Ellen.

Yes Ellen. Ellen DeGenerous. Every since our story about us busting KJ went viral 2 weeks ago we've been getting calls after calls for interviews. #KJ and all of our names were trending on Twitter a day after we revealed KJ.

There was 8 of us here. Me, Selena, Justin, Harry, Taylor, Ariana ,Cara and Zayn. With all of our fan bases combined it would bring in millions of fans, especially 1D fans who would see Zayn and Harry reunited.

"So I heard there was over 16 people in the groupchat, why did you eight decide to come?" Ellen asked.

Harry opened his mouth to answer but Justin blurted , " Because were the most famous. I mean Shawn and Camila wanted to come to promote their fake relationship but we didn't let them." The whole crowed gasp.

"Wait are you saying Shawn and Camila relationship is fake, Justin?" Ellen asked

"As fake as your plastic surgery, Ellen. We know you are pushing 70." Cara elbowed Justin to shut up. Ellen for the first time ever looked pissed.

"W-well anyways. I want to hear how you catched KJ. Can someone other than Justin start from that day?"

"So Selena got a limo that Cara, me, both camilas, Harry, Zayn, Kendall and Justin all went in." I said

"Omg Zarry!" Someone in the crowd scream resulting in Zayn rolling his eyes

~
"Ok guys here how it goes, I will go in and talk to Kylie first and then we all go in." Kendall explained while we were all in the limo.

"Whatever. Let's take this bitch down." Cara said.

"This bitch is a mother who we should all respect." Selena said.

Kendall was FaceTimeing everyone in the group who couldn't make it as they all watched us in the limo.

"Ok I'm going in." Kendall said. "Everyone on FaceTime BE QUIET!"

Everyone in the limo watched as Kendall went into Kylie house.

"Hi sis" we heard through the phone. From the limo we could see Kylie holding Stormi in her hand.

"Aw hey little stormi." Kendall said in a baby voice. Stormi rolled her eyes. We could her heels click as she walked in the house.

"So I really need you to help me come up with something funny to say in my next YouTube video since 'Rise and Shine' kind of died out." She said as she sat down.

"Listen Kylie we need to talk." Kendall said.

"We're talking right now. Do you think stormi should get a nose job it's kind of too big for her face." Kylie asked.

"Bitch shut the fuck up." Stormi said. I gasp hoping it didn't go through the phone but I could hear Kendall also gasp at the toodler's choice of words.

"Did y- you just curse, stormi ?" Kylie asked with surprise in her voice.

"Just like four months ago she couldn't even walk and now she's cursing." Kendall said.

"You've been a model for many years and you still can't walk auntie!" Stormi said back.

"Stormi go to your room." Kylie said. Stormi walked to her room with an attitude.

"Kylie. Imma just be straight up. Have you made a groupchat pretending to be KJ." Kendal asked.

"Um. What are you talking about. I am a billionaire and a momdoes it look like I have time to talk to a bunch of washes out celebrities "

"Bitch who the fuck you talking about." I could hear Ariana yell through FaceTime.

"Ariana shut up!" Taylor whispered.

"Chill. She put her phone on mute only we can hear her." Ariana explained. How come we didn't think about that.

"But this KJ number is your number Kylie." Kendall exclaimed.

"Give me the digits." Kylie said irritated.

"768-699937"

"That's Stormi number, Kendall" Kylie said rolling her eyes.

"Why do Stormi have a number?!! And why haven't you gave you my new number?!!"

"Because Stormi is needs to learn how to use a phone in the future when she takes over Kylie Cosmetics and I didn't give it to you because you're a disgrace! You literally have the smallest butt and boobs in the family. No wonder you can't keep a boyfriend." Kylie yelled dramatically.

"Did you get that Ryan?" Kylie asked her voice turning normal.

"Wait this is going on Keeping Up with the Kardashians?" Kendall asked.

"Yeah just go with it sis. "

"So you're meaning to tell me a barely two year old Stormi, is KJ." Kendall yelled. Everyone on FaceTime was surprised. They've been getting fooled by a two year old toodler.

"Yep."

"How?! She can't even write or read." Kendall yelled.

"There's a mic on IPhone Kendall."

"Whatever Kylie. Whatever." Kendall said walking out getting into the limo.

"So what now!" Cara asked.

"Um, were going to throw hands on that child and and her drown her bitch of a mom!" Justin yelled.

"She's a child and there is already enough plastic in the ocean, Justin. No need to get hostile." Post Malone said.

"So were just going to forget, what if Stormi keep on torturing us." Camila Cabello said.

"Don't worry  I'll take care of it ."