Sickness

Tony woke up in a panic. Steve was gone! And his stomach hurt. He made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

It was there that he felt an overwhelming urge to throw up, which he did. 'Why did i just do that?' He wondered to himself, wiping his mouth.

After taking an anti-nausea medicine, Tony walked downstairs to find Steve sitting at the table with a coffee, and two breakfasts made.

"Hey honey," said Steve. "I made you pancakes and eggs. Eat up, we're going to get our suits fitted later." He said with a smile. The two of them realised they both didn't have a nice suit, besides the one they wore at their wedding- and they sure as hell aren't wearing those around, in fear they'd get ruined. "Oh yeah, when is that at? 2?" Tony asked, in a sleepy haze. Steve nodded, before taking another bite.

"I just threw up before I came down here. I don't know why." Tony said, out of the blue. Steve looked at Tony, concerned. "Are you okay?" He asked, and Tony nodded. "I think I feel fine now, I just don't know why I felt sick. I just went to brush my teeth, but I threw up."

Steve gave Tony another concerned look. "Do you want to go to the doctor?" He asked. "No. I'll be fine," Tony said. "I only threw up. I'll be fine."

It was at this moment that Tony felt another urge to throw up. "Hold on, I-" Tony said, before running to the nearest bathroom, which luckily was only a few feet away. Steve followed Tony in, witnessing him vomit for the second time that morning.

"Tony. Are you sure you feel fine?" Steve asked a second time, going up to Tony- who was still kneeling in front of the toilet- and rubbed his shoulders. "Yes, I'm sure. I'll just take another anti-nausea medicine, it should help." Tony said, heading to the medicine cabinet to get another pill.

"If this keeps happening, we should go-" Steve said, before Tony cut him off, "-Yeah, yeah," Tony said, rummaging through the cabinet. "Where did the nausea medicine go?"

Steve looked around, "you mean this?" he said, pointing to the bottle of pills on the kitchen counter. Tony ran over to grab the bottle, and put one in his mouth. "Tony, you're shaking," Steve said, glancing at the hand holding the pill bottle. "I'm just hungry." Tony said, eyeing his hands as well. "You just ate. Tony, are you sure you feel fine?" Steve asked, more concerned than before. "Yes. I'm sure. Wanna watch a show?" Tony replied, walking towards the couch. "Friends?" Steve said, joining Tony, and putting his arm around him. "Of course."

"You know I keep asking if you're okay because I care about you so much, right?" Steve said after they started watching the show. "Of course, love you," Tony replied, placing a kiss on Steve's temple. "Love you too." Steve smiled.

After the suit fitting, they decided to order Chinese takeout for lunch, instead of making something at home. Once it got delivered, they sat in the same places on the couch they were at before. Halfway into the movie they were watching, and when he was almost done his food, Tony suddenly felt the urge to throw up again. "Steve, I-I don't feel very well. I think I'm gonna be sick-" he said, before running to the bathroom again, Steve following in his footsteps. "Tony. This is the third time you're thrown up today. If this happens tomorrow, we're going to the doctor." He said, rubbing Tony's shoulders. "Yeah, yeah, sure, I guess. I'll probably be fine. It could just be something I ate yesterday." Tony replied, wiping his mouth.

"Here, come upstairs. I'll get a bath ready for you." Steve said, helping Tony up. "I'm coming, just a second." Tony said, and walked to the kitchen to get a drink of water.

Once Tony went upstairs, the bath was already filled. Steve had gotten out a bathrobe, and a lavender scented bath bomb for Tony to put in the bath. Tony took his clothes off and placed them on the bathroom counter. He looked at himself in the mirror, and noticed his stomach looked a bit different. He turned to the side, and saw that it was sticking out a bit. "What the hell?" Tony said to himself, feeling his stomach. "When did I get fatter?"

Although it wasn't a huge difference, Tony noticed. "I'm probably just bloated from eating," he said to himself, "or not working out as much." He got into the bath after tossing the bath bomb in, and watching it diffuse slowly.

Once he was finished bathing, Tony went back downstairs to sit with Steve on the couch. "Feeling better?" Steve asked, as Tony cuddled up into Steve's side. "I do," Tony murmured, closing his eyes. After Steve was sure Tony was asleep, he carefully picked Tony up, and carried him upstairs to their bedroom to sleep.

After bring Tony upstairs, Steve went back downstairs to watch TV and drift off to sleep. An hour or two later, Steve woke up to a loud noise on the TV. Noticing it was just a fight scene and not Tony, he went upstairs to join Tony in bed. Once he got upstairs and in his pyjamas, Steve laid down next to Tony. The last thing he remembered before falling asleep is putting an arm around Tony, and noticing his beauty. Steve really loved him, a lot.