CHAPTER 13: Happy Birthday

VARIELLA

It didn't register until he was kissing me on the side of my neck while he was on top of me in the bed that I had just agreed to go out on a date with him and be his girl?

I thought he hated me though? Meanwhile, I can't even think about that right now or anything else for that matter, even the people downstairs still because of how amazing his lips feel against my skin along with his hands gripping onto one of my breasts on the outside of my shirt.

"Mmmm." I moan.

"I want you so bad." He says.

"I want you too." I tell him.

He then sits me up and we both remove our shirts and then I start pulling down his board shorts as he hurries and kicks them off to where now he's fully naked and I am speechless. I mean, I already have gotten a good look at his physique earlier but naked, wow. Not to mention his size.

I begin stroking his cock as we go back to kissing until he starts removing my shorts and panties then tossing them onto the floor before I remove my bra and do the same thing.

He looks at my body and I start to cover my chest because I'm not sure in what he's thinking right now.

"You are so beautiful." He tells me while looking into my eyes. "Don't ever cover yourself around me." He tells me.

I smile and then turn him onto his back and straddle his waist with my legs.

"It's your birthday." I tell him.

I then bend back down to continue kissing him before kissing down to his neck, to his chest then his stomach. Making it all the way down to his long hard shaft.

I start stroking it with my hand up and down slowly at first and then use my mouth by putting the tip at first in then moving my mouth down further, taking him inch by inch then eventually speeding it up and stroking his cock using both my mouth and hand.

"Fuck..." He moans as he grips onto my hair.

I begin moaning also as I start moving my head up and down faster and faster until I feel him pull my hair back enough to have me stop and look up at him.

He then sits up, grabs my chin and lifts it up as he smashes his lips onto mine before pushing me onto my back again and starts moving his mouth hungrily down my neck then between the valley of my breasts and then takes one nipple into his mouth, making me arch my back a little in pleasure.

His tongue moves over each nipple while his hand kneads the other one before giving the same attention to the other one.

His lips start to move all the way down to in between my legs and right away I feel his tongue move slowly up and down between my folds a few times, teasing me, driving me crazy before flicking at my sweet bud starting off slow and then going faster more and more.

I buck my hips up and down a little from the pleasure while he holds down my legs and then slides in one finger at first then two fingers and instantly starts thrusting them in and out faster and faster while continuing to flick at my clit with his tongue until I finally reach my high and come.

"Oh. My. God." I say breathlessly. "Nobody has ever given me an orgasm before." I tell him.

"Mm...Glad I'm the first, but I'm not done yet." He tells me.

The next thing I see is him pulling a condom from his pants and tearing open the condom wrapper, then rolls it on and before I can say anything, I feel him thrust deep inside of me hard.

While smashing his lips onto mine, he starts off thrusting at a steady pace and then begins picking it up going faster and harder.

"Mmm...ahh..." I start to moan while gripping onto his sides.

He starts burying his face into the crook of my neck, kissing me while continuing bringing me more and more pleasure.

"You're so tight baby. You feel so good." He grunts as he picks up the pace.

"Mmm...so do you." I moan. "Shit, you're gonna make me come again." I moan to him.

"Come all over me. I want to feel and hear you coming on my cock baby." He says in my ear.

That right there sends me off quickly into a high making me climax more and more. Then as soon as I feel him continuing to thrust inside of me while he rubs my clit at the same time until finally I reach my climax and moan out loud while coming all over his cock.

Not too long after that, he too comes in the condom while thrusting one last time and moaning himself before then collapsing on top of me breathless.

"Fuck that was amazing." He tells me.

"Yes it was." I giggle.

Then he lifts himself up and pulls out then tosses the condom into the trash can before he lays on his back and pulls me close.

"You are amazing." He says. "This was the best birthday ever."

"I'm glad. But did you really mean what you said about how you feel about me and that you wanted to take me out?"

I don't know why I asked. I started to regret saying it as I heard him sigh real big.

"I meant every word. You had me hooked since the moment I first met you. I've just been afraid, believe it or not." He says.

The thing about him saying that is I know why and what he's talking about.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

I thought once again, I would do 2 chapters for this story today for you guys. Enjoy. :):)